2021Confederations Cup Betting
The Confederations Cup takes place every four years and it attracts some of the top nations from international football. The tournament involves eight teams as the six holders of each of FIFA's six confederations championships - which includes UEFA, CONCACAF, CAF, CONMEBOL, AFC and OFC - take part, along with the FIFA World Cup holders and the host nation.
The Confederations Cup hosts are the nation that will host the World Cup during the following year as it provides a dress rehearsal for the main event. There is still plenty at stake in the Confederations Cup though and bookmakers will offer all of their usual betting markets.
2021 Confederations Cup Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
2021 Group Standings/Fixtures & Results
The 2021 results will appear here when the tournament starts but in the meantime you can see how the 2017 edition panned out...
- 17th June - Russia 2 - 0 New Zealand
- 18th June - Portugal 2 - 2 Mexico
- 21st June - Russia 0 - 1 Portugal
- 21st June - Mexico 2 - 1 New Zealand
- 24th June - Mexico 2 - 1 Russia
- 24th June - New Zealand 0 - 4 Portugal
- 18th June - Cameroon 0 -2 Chile
- 19th June - Australia 2 - 3 Germany
- 22nd June - Cameroon 1 - 1 Australia
- 22nd June - Germany 1 - 1 Chile
- 25th June - Germany 3 - 1 Cameroon
- 25th June - Chile 1 - 1 Australia
- 28th June - Portugal 0 - 0 Chile - Chile won 3-0 on pens
- 29th June - Germany 4 - 1 Mexico
Third Place Match:
- 2nd July - Portugal 2-1 Mexico AET
- 2nd July - Chile 0 - 1 Germany