International football takes centre stage with the upcoming 2018 World Cup qualifiers and we've got a tempting 4/1 treble that includes a potentially cracking fixture between Argentina and Peru. Serbia are also tipped to win, while the bet also includes San Marino.... SAN MARINO! Madness or genius? Read on to find out more...
Thursday 5th October, 7.45pm - San Marino v Norway
- Norway have endured an abject World Cup qualification campaign, winning only two games, and they lost 6-0 at Germany last time out
- Norway, who have nothing left to play for, have gone nine away games without a victory - Drawn One, Lost Eight
- Norway haven't won any international by more than three goals since 2009
- Norway haven't won an away match by more than a three goal margin since 1994
- Norway could only beat San Marino 4-1 on home soil
- San Marino 'only' lost 3-0 at home to Northern Ireland and 1-0 against Azerbaijan
- Tip #1: San Marino to cover +4 goals @ 3/4 with Coral.
Friday 6th October, 0.30am - Argentina v Peru
- Peru are fourth in the CONMEBOL section of qualifying, level on points with Argentina, who are fifth and in danger of needing a play-off to reach the World Cup
- Peru have only lost one of their past five World Cup qualifiers on the road
- Argentina have scored a disappointing 16 goals in 16 qualifiers so far
- Argentina have won only one of their past 23 meetings with Peru by a margin of three goals or bigger
- Peru haven't lost any of their last four meetings with Argentina by 3+ goals
- Tip #2: Peru to cover +3 goals @ 4/9 with Coral.co.uk.
Friday 6th October, 7.45pm - Austria v Serbia
- Austria have to win both of their remaining games to have any chance of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup
- The Austrians have seen both teams score in five of their eight qualifiers
- Both teams found the net in five of Serbia's eight qualifying games
- Serbia are unbeaten in qualifying so far and a win on Friday would guarantee that they finish in top spot in Group D
- Tip #3: Both teams to score @ Evens with Coral bookmakers.