- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Virtual Horse Racing
Virtual Horse Racing has become a popular feature on most Bookmakers sites. Whilst it is a far cry from the real thing, Virtual racing is exactly what it says 'Virtual', an animatied simulation of a real life horse race that customers can bet on. Everything will look familiar, the Racecourses have their own names (such as Steepledowns or Portman Park), horses have names, along with jockeys and each have odds, however, virtual racing is ultimately a game of luck. Once you have placed your bets you can watch the virtual action unfold live onscreen via video.
Virtual racing is popular amongst certain punters who like to bet when there is no live racing action, usuallly in the mornings and evenings.
Before every race you can see the form of your horse, the odds and you can select your selection based on this or its anme, not that it is a matter of skill and judgement! The number of horses in each race will vary from race to race and site to site. However, virtual racing is a fun way to pass time but we would recommend keeping stakes to a minimum and remembering that it is just for fun.
Virtual Horse Racing at Victor Chandler
The Virtual racing at VCbet is called Chandler Park and claims to 'provides all the thrill and fun of the racetrack right to your home PC' and runs 24 hours per day. One of the better features of Chandler Park is that the number of horses in each race is limited to six. Each horse has its own owner and trainer, with different jockeys riding the horses from race to race.
With this information, not to mention the going for each race, that the odds for each horse are calculated. You simply need to look at the lsit and pick your selection based on these factors and keep your fingers crossed.
After submitting and confirming your bets, you are able to watch the race take place in your browser window, simulating all the thrill of the genuine race track experience.
William Hill Virtual Racing
The main William hill Virtual Racetrack is called Hilltop gardens amongst others that they offer. Races are run every three minutes 24/7. The Races are clearly marked up on the site and the off times. This product is different to the others mentioned in this review as there are twice as many runners as in VCBet and the Ladbrokes products. You can watch all the action even if you've not placed a bet, simply follow the virtual racing link in the navigation.
Hold the door for Brann in this weekends football bankers treble
Norway's SK Brann Feature In A 7/2 Treble
Why Big Sam And England Are A Perfect Match
Sam Allardyce And England Are Made For One Another
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers