Virtual Horse Racing
Virtual Horse Racing has become a popular feature on most Bookmakers sites. Whilst it is a far cry from the real thing, Virtual racing is exactly what it says 'Virtual', an animatied simulation of a real life horse race that customers can bet on. Everything will look familiar, the Racecourses have their own names (such as Steepledowns or Portman Park), horses have names, along with jockeys and each have odds, however, virtual racing is ultimately a game of luck. Once you have placed your bets you can watch the virtual action unfold live onscreen via video.
Virtual racing is popular amongst certain punters who like to bet when there is no live racing action, usuallly in the mornings and evenings.
Before every race you can see the form of your horse, the odds and you can select your selection based on this or its anme, not that it is a matter of skill and judgement! The number of horses in each race will vary from race to race and site to site. However, virtual racing is a fun way to pass time but we would recommend keeping stakes to a minimum and remembering that it is just for fun.
Virtual Horse Racing at Bet Victor
The Virtual racing at Bet Victor is called Chandler Park and claims to 'provides all the thrill and fun of the racetrack right to your home PC' and runs 24 hours per day. One of the better features of Chandler Park is that the number of horses in each race is limited to six. Each horse has its own owner and trainer, with different jockeys riding the horses from race to race.
With this information, not to mention the going for each race, that the odds for each horse are calculated. You simply need to look at the lsit and pick your selection based on these factors and keep your fingers crossed.
After submitting and confirming your bets, you are able to watch the race take place in your browser window, simulating all the thrill of the genuine race track experience.
William Hill Virtual Racing
The main William hill Virtual Racetrack is called Hilltop gardens amongst others that they offer. Races are run every three minutes 24/7. The Races are clearly marked up on the site and the off times. This product is different to the others mentioned in this review as there are twice as many runners as in VCBet and the Ladbrokes products. You can watch all the action even if you've not placed a bet, simply follow the virtual racing link in the navigation.
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers