- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Victoria Azarenka v Li Na Odds: Azarenka favourite to retain Australian Open title
Victoria Azarenka and Li Na will battle it out in the women's 2013 Australian Open Final on Saturday morning (BBC Two, 8.30am), with both players gunning to win their second Grand Slam trophy. Defending champion Azarenka goes into the match as the odds on 4/6 favourite with Bet365, while Li can be backed at 6/5 to win the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Cup.
Azarenka overcame some late nerves to defeat Serena Williams' conqueror Sloan Stephens in straight sets. The American had shot into the spotlight after defeating her counterpart Williams in three sets but was unable to conjure up another shock upset in the semi-finals as Azarenka was simply too strong. Azarenka has since been criticised for her controversial medical time out, which lasted for nearly 10 minutes.
Second seed Maria Sharapova suffered a surprise defeat in the second last-four clash, with Na recording a very comfortable 6-2 6-2 victory. The Russian, who was favourite for the title, had reached the semis having dropped just nine sets, which was an Australian Open record at this late stage of the tournament. However, Na, the 2011 French Open champion, showed how strong she can be on her day with an array of blistering strokes and will now head into Saturday’s final brimming with confidence.
Na, who was a losing finalist at the Australian Open two years ago, will be gunning to bounce back and win Down Under. In 2011 she got off to a cracking start by taking the first set but Kim Clijsters battled back to win in three. Na managed to recover from the heartbreaking loss to win the French Open that same year and become the first Asian player to win a Grand Slam.
Azarenka thrashed Sharapova in last year's final and can be backed at 13/8 to record another straight sets victory on Saturday. Meanwhile the Belarusian is available at 5/2 to win in three with Bet 365 Bookmakers. Alternatively Na is priced at tempting odds of 4/1 to register a 2-1 win, with the 30-year-old also available at 5/2 to win without dropping a set. It is worth remembering that Na has yet to drop a set this tournament, while Azarenka has lost just the one, which should mean we are in for a cracking, competitive final.
Australian Open Final Betting
4/6 Victoria Azarenka
6/5 Li Na
13/8 Victoria Azarenka 2-0
5/2 Victoria Azarenka 2-1
5/2 Li Na 2-0
4/1 Li Na 2-1
All markets supplied by Bet 365 Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Tennis Articles
Exciting Mens Australian Open SemiFinals To Be Streamed Live By Bet365
Djokovic And Murray Favoured To Meet In Classic Final
Andy Murray odds on to beat Chardy and move closer to a first Australian Open title
Novak Djokovic Favourite For Quarter Final Clash With Tomas Berdych
Victorious Andy Murray remains second favourite in the Australian Open betting
Murray Comfortably Books His Place In The Fourth Round
Britains Watson and Robson remain long odds for Australian Open glory despite progress
Serena Williams Continues To Head The Betting
Imperious Djokovic moves into odds on favouritism in the latest Australian Open betting
Andy Murray Remains Second Favourite In Melbourne
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers