- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Victoria Azarenka v Li Na Odds: Azarenka favourite to retain Australian Open title
Victoria Azarenka and Li Na will battle it out in the women's 2013 Australian Open Final on Saturday morning (BBC Two, 8.30am), with both players gunning to win their second Grand Slam trophy. Defending champion Azarenka goes into the match as the odds on 4/6 favourite with Bet365, while Li can be backed at 6/5 to win the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Cup.
Azarenka overcame some late nerves to defeat Serena Williams' conqueror Sloan Stephens in straight sets. The American had shot into the spotlight after defeating her counterpart Williams in three sets but was unable to conjure up another shock upset in the semi-finals as Azarenka was simply too strong. Azarenka has since been criticised for her controversial medical time out, which lasted for nearly 10 minutes.
Second seed Maria Sharapova suffered a surprise defeat in the second last-four clash, with Na recording a very comfortable 6-2 6-2 victory. The Russian, who was favourite for the title, had reached the semis having dropped just nine sets, which was an Australian Open record at this late stage of the tournament. However, Na, the 2011 French Open champion, showed how strong she can be on her day with an array of blistering strokes and will now head into Saturday’s final brimming with confidence.
Na, who was a losing finalist at the Australian Open two years ago, will be gunning to bounce back and win Down Under. In 2011 she got off to a cracking start by taking the first set but Kim Clijsters battled back to win in three. Na managed to recover from the heartbreaking loss to win the French Open that same year and become the first Asian player to win a Grand Slam.
Azarenka thrashed Sharapova in last year's final and can be backed at 13/8 to record another straight sets victory on Saturday. Meanwhile the Belarusian is available at 5/2 to win in three with Bet 365 Bookmakers. Alternatively Na is priced at tempting odds of 4/1 to register a 2-1 win, with the 30-year-old also available at 5/2 to win without dropping a set. It is worth remembering that Na has yet to drop a set this tournament, while Azarenka has lost just the one, which should mean we are in for a cracking, competitive final.
Australian Open Final Betting
4/6 Victoria Azarenka
6/5 Li Na
13/8 Victoria Azarenka 2-0
5/2 Victoria Azarenka 2-1
5/2 Li Na 2-0
4/1 Li Na 2-1
All markets supplied by Bet 365 Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Tennis Articles
Exciting Mens Australian Open SemiFinals To Be Streamed Live By Bet365
Djokovic And Murray Favoured To Meet In Classic Final
Andy Murray odds on to beat Chardy and move closer to a first Australian Open title
Novak Djokovic Favourite For Quarter Final Clash With Tomas Berdych
Victorious Andy Murray remains second favourite in the Australian Open betting
Murray Comfortably Books His Place In The Fourth Round
Britains Watson and Robson remain long odds for Australian Open glory despite progress
Serena Williams Continues To Head The Betting
Imperious Djokovic moves into odds on favouritism in the latest Australian Open betting
Andy Murray Remains Second Favourite In Melbourne
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers