- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Exciting Mens Australian Open Semi-Finals To Be Streamed Live By Bet365
Once again we have all enjoyed a brilliant couple of weeks of action down in Melbourne for the Australian Open with the Men's tournament in particular proving as popular as ever. We are down to the last four and as expected the top four seeded players have progressed through to give us two mouth-watering semi-final clashes. Top seed and defending champion Novak Djokovic will be taking on the tough David Ferrer while US Open Champion Andy Murray will be taking on Wimbledon Champion Roger Federer in the second semi-final.
The Serb Novak Djokovic remains the outright favourite for the title after a good run of form has seen him make fine progress through to the Semi-Finals in Australia once again. He was tested in a five set thriller against Stan Wawrinka in the fourth round before toughing it out over four sets to beat Tomas Berdych in the quarter-finals and few would bet against him going all the way. Djokovic has an amazing will to win at the moment which makes incredibly tough to beat and Ferrer will be only too aware of that ahead of their semi-final.
David Ferrer is one of the most popular players on the tour at the moment and he will be bidding to reach his first Grand Slam final when he plays Djokovic on Thursday. In truth though its hard to see past Djokovic in the first semi-final with Bet365 making the Serb a 1/12 shot to beat the plucky Spaniard. Those odds are little bit disrespectful to the talent of Ferrer but even taking that into account it is hard to see him causing an upset against Djokovic who seems to thrive when playing on the Rod Laver Arena.
The second semi-final is the really intriguing one with Andy Murray and Roger Federer going head-to-head for the 20th time on Friday for a place in the final. Murray starts the match as the favourite having not dropped a set in the tournament but punters should not forget that the Scot has never beaten Federer in a Grand Slam match. Murray did of course come out on top at the Olympics back in August which will give him a boost ahead of this one and Federer did have to come through a tough five setter against in the last eight which should give the edge to Murray.
Punters should be aware though Murray has not produced his best so far in Australia and as many have found out in the past you rule out Roger Federer at your peril. Even taking that into account the bookmakers give the Scot the nod with Bet365 making Murray the 4/7 favourite to beat Roger Federer and make another Grand Slam Final at the weekend. It promises to be an absolute classic on Friday with Murray currently leading the head-to-head with Federer 10-9 which highlights our tight this one could be.
Punters wanting to watch both semi-finals this week can access the live stream through the Bet365 Website which offers punters a great service so they don't have to miss a moment of the action. We feel that the bookmakers could be right when it comes to the Semi-Finals with Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray taken to reach the final on the weekend and what a match that one could be.
Australian Open Mens Semi-Final Match Odds
Outright Australian Open Win Odds
All markets supplied courtesy of Bet365 Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Tennis Articles
Andy Murray odds on to beat Chardy and move closer to a first Australian Open title
Novak Djokovic Favourite For Quarter Final Clash With Tomas Berdych
Victorious Andy Murray remains second favourite in the Australian Open betting
Murray Comfortably Books His Place In The Fourth Round
Britains Watson and Robson remain long odds for Australian Open glory despite progress
Serena Williams Continues To Head The Betting
Imperious Djokovic moves into odds on favouritism in the latest Australian Open betting
Andy Murray Remains Second Favourite In Melbourne
Womens Australian Open Betting Preview Serena Williams is odds on favourite
2012 Champion Victoria Azarenka Is Next Best In The Betting
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers