- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Anderson and Berdych tipped to shine at Wimbledon in fourth round
It is one of the standout days on the tennis calendar, as the fourth round of Wimbledon takes centre stage on Monday, and we head into the second week with all the big guns still left in the men's draw, while British starlet Johanna Konta is now the favourite with the bookmakers, as she aims to continue her fine tournament at SW19.
However, it's the men's draw that makes most appeal from a punting perspective, and we think we have found three cracking bets for the afternoon, which will pay a tasty 5/1 treble with BetVictor bookmakers, and can see that triumvirate booking a quarter-final spot with some authoritative wins.
|Day 7 Wimbledon Treble||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tips:||Sam Querrey v Kevin Anderson - Anderson win
||@ 3 / 4|
|Dominic Thiem v Tomas Berdych - Berdych win
||@ 10 / 11|
|Milos Raonic v Alexander Zverev - Raonic win
||@ 5 / 6|
|Treble pays||@ 5 / 1|
Monday 10th July - Sam Querrey v Kevin Anderson
Sam Querrey produced a fine performance to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the third round, but that gruelling five-set encounter may have taken its toll on the American star, and he may just come unstuck on Monday afternoon against South African Kevin Anderson, who eased into the last-16 with a straight sets win over Ruben Bemelmans.
Querrey maybe leading 7-5 in the head-to-heads between the pair, but Anderson was victorious in their last meeting two years ago, and feeling refreshed from his comfortable third round win, he can storm to victory on Court 18, and at 3/4 with Betfair Sportsbook can ignite our treble.
Tip #1: Anderson to win @ 3/4 with Betfair Bookmakers.
Monday 10th July - Dominic Thiem v Tomas Berdych
Tomas Berdych has a fine record at Wimbledon, and the Czech star, who reached the 2010 Wimbledon final, can go one step closer to reaching the marquee event at the weekend by outclassing Dominic Thiem in what is one of the most competitive fourth round ties happening on Monday.
Berdych eased past David Ferrer in straight sets in round three, and while Thiem also won in three sets in the last round, he was completely demolished in three sets by Berdych in their only meeting at the 2014 US Open, so you have to feel the 10/11 with Betfair for a Berdych win has to be snapped up.
Tip #2: Berdych to win @ 10/11 with Betfair.
Monday 10th July - Milos Raonic v Alexander Zverev
Last year's beaten finalist Milos Raonic has made a fairly serene journey to the fourth round, but will face his stiffest test on Monday against the classy Alexander Zverev, but while the German has breezed into the last-16 he could well come unstuck against the big-serving Canadian, and at 5/6 with Betfair it's worth backing Raonic on court two.
Zverev may have beaten Raonic earlier in the year on clay, but Raonic is a different beast on grass, and if he can get a lead in the early stages of the match then he will be tough to reel in, so it's worth sticking with the experienced Raonic to round off a cracking 5/1 treble.
Tip #3: Raonic to win @ 5/6 with Betfair Sportsbook.
Archive - Previous 5 Tennis Articles
Victoria Azarenka Screams Value In Fridays Wimbledon Treble
Day 5 Wimbledon Treble Pays 6/1
Monfils To Ease To Victory Over Edmund As Wozniacki Set For Shock Defeat
Day 4 Wimbledon Treble Pays 10/1
Azarenka And Keys Tipped For Wins In Wednesdays Wimbledon Treble
Day 3 Wimbledon Treble Pays 4/1
Mahut and Vandeweghe Headline Day Two Wimbledon Treble Bet
Makarova Should Take All The Beating
Lisicki And Petkovic Tipped To Cause Upsets In Mondays Wimbledon Treble
Day One Wimbledon Treble Pays 7/1
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers