- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Men's Australian Open Betting Preview: Andy Murray is a short odds tip for glory
The Men's Australian Open gets underway on Monday 14th January and betting for the event in Melbourne is hotting up. Novak Djokovic leads the way with the bookies but Andy Murray is as short a price as he has ever been heading into a grand slam tournament following his maiden US Open success four months ago.
Murray is currently priced 5/2 to win his second major title by Paddy Power and there is a feeling that the British number one has unfinished business in Australia. Murray was a losing finalist in 2010 and 2011 before going down to Djokovic in a thrilling semi-final last year. It is fair to say that Murray will be a lot more confident now he has got the 'monkey off his back' by becoming the first British male grand slam winner since 1936.
The Scott enjoyed a sensational 2012, winning Olympic Gold and the US Open, and he heads into this next major in fine form after his successful defence of his Brisbane International title last week. He beat Gregor Dmitrov 7-6, 6-4 in the final, although Dmitrov could prove to be a dark horse at 100/1 after he beat Milos Raonic (66/1) and Marcos Baghdatis (200/1) en route to the final.
There is no doubt that Novak Djokovic offers the biggest threat to Murray though and the world number one is bidding for an unprecedented third successive Australian Open win. The Serb won last year's tournament with an epic win in the final against Rafael Nadal, who is absent this year because of his troublesome knee injury. Djokovic hasn't lost a match here since 2010 and he claims his game is exactly where he wants it to be coming into this tournament, despite a shock defeat to Bernard Tomic in the recent Hopman Cup.
Djokovic is currently the 6/5 favourite to land a third straight Aussie Open but Roger Federer will hope to have something to say about that. Federer, who last won this title in 2010, keeps on proving the doubters wrong and 2012 was another fine year for the Swiss star as he landed the Wimbledon crown. The second seed is always dangerous on hard courts, as he proved when reaching the final of the ATP World Tour Finals at the back end of the year. Federer lost to Djokovic in London though and he is currently a 4/1 punt in the latest betting with paddypower, which is a reflection of his struggles against Murray and Djokovic of late.
Juan Martin Del Potro has also struggled to overcome the big guns when it matters but the 2009 US Open winner demands respect at 14/1. The Olympic bronze medallist reached the quarter-finals here last year and the fact he appears to be back to full fitness will benefit a player whose explosive game is perfectly suited to these hard courts.
Elsewhere, David Ferrer could be a decent each-way punt at 33/1 after reaching the semi-finals here last year. He is a tough competitor and no-one will want to be in the same half of the draw as him, although his 0-14 record against Federer continues to hold him back. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has had similar troubles against the 'big three' and the 2008 finalist is priced 33/1, with Tomas Berdych available at 45/1.
2013 Men's Australian Open Odds
6/5 Novak Djokovic
5/2 Andy Murray
4/1 Roger Federer
14/1 Juan Martin Del Potro
33/1 Roger Federer
33/1 David Ferrer
33/1 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
45/1 Tomas Berdych
50/1 Bernard Tomic
66/1 Milos Raonic
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running throughout the Australian Open.
Archive - Previous 5 Tennis Articles
Andy Murrays US Open win is the highlight of the 2012 tennis season
Djokovic V Nadal Australian Open Final Also In The Top Ten
2012 Davis Cup Final Odds Spain Slight Underdogs to Retain Title against Czech Republic
Berdych And Stepanek Looking To Avenge 2009 Madrid Final Whitewash In Prague
Djokovic odds on to end Federer dominance of ATP World Tour Finals
Serbian Tipped To Win In Three Sets
ATP World Tour Finals Betting Preview Tempting odds for Roger Federer to go all the way again
Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Head The Betting
Paribas Masters Betting Preview Djokovic a short odds favourite in Paris
Andy Murray Second Favourite After Federer Withdraws
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers