- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Victoria Azarenka Screams Value In Friday's Wimbledon Treble
There are some cracking matches to enjoy at Wimbledon on Friday and we have dipped into both the men's and ladies' tournaments to find a bit of value in the handicap markets, with Victoria Azarenka, Kei Nishikori and Camila Giorgi all featuring in our 6/1 treble...
|Day 5 Wimbledon Treble||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tips:||Nishikori v B. Agut - Nishikori-4.5 on games handicap
||@ 5 / 6|
|Watson v Azarenka - Azarenka -3.5 on games handicap
||@ 4 / 5|
|Ostapenko v Giorgi - Giorgi to win
||@ 6 / 5|
|Treble Pays:||@ 6 / 1|
Friday 7th July, 11.30am - Kei Nishikori v Roberto Bautista-Agut
Kei Nishikori's fitness can be a concern but the former US Open finalist looked strong when reaching the last-eight of the French Open recently and he is now bidding to make the fourth round of Wimbledon for a third time in four years.
The Japanese star should have too much quality for clay court specialist Roberto Bautista-Agut, who has only beaten six top-ten players in his career.
The Spaniard has lost all four previous meetings with Nishikori and Nishikori has covered a -4.5 game handicap in all four matches:
- Nishikori won 6-1, 4-6, 6-3 in Barcelona (2014)
- Nishikori won 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 in Barcelona (2015)
- Nishikori won 6-3, 6-3 in Madrid (2015)
- Nishikori won 6-2, 6-4 in Miami (2016
Tip #1: Kei Nishikori to cover -4.5 game handicap @ 5/6 with B365.
Friday 7th July, 1.00pm - Victoria Azarenka v Heather Watson
Heather Watson is riding the crest of a wave of British support following a decent run at Eastbourne but is she mentally tough enough to beat the very best players on a consistent basis? A return of seven career wins against players who have ever been ranked in the top-ten in the world would suggest not and make no mistake, Victoria Azarenka is a top-ten player.
The Belarusian only returned to tennis recently following the birth of her first child but she has hit the ground running and could go far at SW19.
Azarenka boasts a 4-0 record in meetings with Watson, including three wins on hard courts and one on grass. Watson has only ever won more than three games in a set against Azarenka on one occasion and we have to oppose the flaky Brit here, with Azarenka 4/9 to win and more appealingly 4/5 to cover a -3.5 game handicap.
Tip #2: Victoria Azarenka to cover -3.5 game handicap @ 4/5 with Bet 365.
Friday 7th July, 3.00pm - Jelena Ostapenko v Camila Giorgi
Jelena Ostapenko blew everyone away en route to her surprise win at the French Open last month and she has been a breath of fresh air with her seemingly care-free attitude. However, she is a player who tends to go for every shot with gusto and lacks a 'Plan B', which very nearly cost her when she struggled against Francois Abande in the second round, eventually prevailing in three sets against the young Canadian.
A player with more nous and experience than Abande would have punished Ostapenko and we fancy Camila Giorgi could be the lady to bring Ostapenko's winning run to an end.
Giorgi has already claimed two notable wins at Wimbledon, beating Alize Cornet and Madison Keys, and she beat Ostapenko in straight sets when they met in the semi-finals of Katowice last season.
Tip #3: Camila Giorgi to win @ 6/5 with Bet365.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Tennis Articles
Monfils To Ease To Victory Over Edmund As Wozniacki Set For Shock Defeat
Day 4 Wimbledon Treble Pays 10/1
Azarenka And Keys Tipped For Wins In Wednesdays Wimbledon Treble
Day 3 Wimbledon Treble Pays 4/1
Mahut and Vandeweghe Headline Day Two Wimbledon Treble Bet
Makarova Should Take All The Beating
Lisicki And Petkovic Tipped To Cause Upsets In Mondays Wimbledon Treble
Day One Wimbledon Treble Pays 7/1
Three Tempting Each Way Bets For The Ladies Wimbledon Crown
2017 Ladies Wimbledon Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers