- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
FA Cup dominates best bets of the weekend
The FA Cup dominates our best bets this week, whilst we also tip up a horse in the Ascot Chase and in form Bournemouth in League One.
"Bournemouth propelled to the head of League One on Tuesday night with a narrow 2-1 victory over Crewe Alexandra which stretched their winning run to five successes on the spin and the Cherries can make it six in a row when they travel to Preston North End on Saturday.
Brett Pitman has been a revelation since returning to Dean Court from Bristol City and the talismanic striker will look to add to his midweek brace against a Preston side that have failed to win in seven games and have subsequently relieved Graham Westley of his duties at Deepdale after a 3-1 defeat to Yeovil Town in midweek.
Free-scoring Bournemouth have bagged 12 goals in their last five games and if they can continue to show the same ability in front of goal then Bet Victor’s 21/20 about an away win could be the bet of the weekend and has to be snapped up, although you've missed the price of 13/10 getting quoted earlier in the week."
"The FA Cup makes an eagerly anticipated comeback this weekend with a number of tantalising cup ties. The action really starts to hot up in the fifth round and with the likes of Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd all still in the mix there are some cracking opportunities for upsets.
This week I'm resting my hopes on the magic of the FA Cup by backing non-league Luton Town to continue their stunning progress and shock Millwall at Kenilworth Road. To date the Conference National side have beaten Wolves at home in the third round, followed by an unbelievable 1-0 victory away to Premier League outfit Norwich in the last 32. The non-league heroes are a best price 10/3 with Blue Sq Bet to continue their epic run and surprise the Lions on Saturday lunchtime."
"The FA Cup obviously takes centre stage in the world of football this weekend and Saturday evening's game between Oldham and Everton catches my eye. League One strugglers Oldham upset the odds to beat Liverpool 3-2 in the last round and they are a best price 10/1 to do likewise against another Merseyside club this weekend. However, it is tough to see Everton repeating Liverpool's mistakes and being beaten up in quite the same way.
Everton should win this tie but I fancy Oldham to get on the scoresheet and the 'both teams to score x result' market is where my best bet comes from as Ladbrokes go 21/10 for both teams to score in an Everton win. That is worth a look as Lee Barnard has scored two in two for Oldham since he joined in January and Everton have kept just two clean sheets in 27, including the concession of three goals to an Aston Villa attack that has looked as threatening as a three-week old kitten just two weeks ago.
As a side note, speaking to our resident tipster Steve Claridge, he has marked out Cheltenham as his best bet of the weekend and they are part of his ‘weekend treble’. Cheltenham are in action at home to Aldershot in League Two after making some very useful signings during the January transfer window and they are available at a top price 11/10 with Bet365."
"My focus this week will be on a cracking renewal of the Ascot Chase with three big contenders in the form of Captain Chris, Cue Card and Finians Rainbow all out to enhance their Cheltenham Festival claims. On paper this could be a thriller but it is Captain Chris who is the value in my eyes with the Philip Hobbs horse in the form of his life this season.
First time out we saw Captain Chris recording a very impressive win in the Amlin Chase at Ascot back in November when he beat Finians Rainbow out of sight which i can't see being reversed here. He followed that up with a career best run at Kempton when he did everything but beat Long Run in the King George Chase on Boxing Day over three miles on testing ground. That form is rock solid in anyone's book and with doubts surrounding his two main market rivals, the 5/2 available about Captain Chris winning looks too good to ignore."
Betting Directory Best Bets - Week 5
|1.||Chambo||Bournemouth to beat Preston||21/20||Bet Victor|
|2.||Jake||Luton to beat Millwall||10/3||Blue Square|
|3.||Chris||Both teams to score and Everton win v Oldham||21/10||Ladbrokes|
|4.||Steve||Captain Chris to win the Ascot Chase||5/2||William Hill|
Archive - Previous 5 Talking-points Articles
This weeks best bets centre on Betfair Hurdle
Watford And MK Dons Also Fancied
49ers tipped for glory amongst this weekends best bets
Wins Predicted For Reading And Northampton
Top 5 Worst Olympic Moments
A Reminder Of The Dangers Of Being An Olympic Athlete
Premier League Club Policy Must Change To Develop Home Grown Football
English Football Needs A Chance!
Terms And Conditions For Betting Directory Competitions
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers