- CORAL - 10/1 Derby to beat Burton
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 Rangers to beat Kilmarnock
- PADDY POWER - 8/1 Spurs to beat Liverpool
- PADDY POWER - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Spurs
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Spurs win or 10/1 Liverpool win
- CORAL - 10/1 Spurs to beat Liverpool
- PADDY POWER - 10/1 Chelsea, Everton and Arsenal ALL win
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Juventus, Man Utd, Real & Atletico ALL win
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Arsenal to beat Watford
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Man Utd to beat Hull
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Man Utd to beat Hull
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Newcastle to beat Brighton
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Newcastle to beat Brighton
- BETFAIR - 8/1 West Brom win or 10/1 Middlesbrough win
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 Man City to beat West Ham
- BETFAIR - 4/1 Man City to beat West Ham
- BETFAIR - 4/1 Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao
- Live In-Play - The Barclays
- Live In-Play - Made In Denmark
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Djokovic to win US Open
- PADDY POWER - 12/1 Murray to win US Open
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Djokovic to win US Open
- BETFAIR - 12/1 Murray to win US Open
Online Spread Betting
Spread betting became very popular a few years back and gave the very brave the opportunity to either win or lose big.
Simply explained on any market, for example a one day cricket match, you might fancy England to score a lot of runs, the Spread firm will offer a spread say 230-245 runs and you decide to buy or sell based on your judgement.
Extending this example, let's also say that in this match you believe the prevailing conditions will see batsmen struggle and bowlers excel, you sell at 230. If England score 200 you win 30 times your stake, however if England put in a strong performance and score 290 you lose 60 times your stake.
Spread betting works for all of the major sports, such as football on the number of goals in a game or favourites at the Cheltenham Festival and so on. The betting site takes their profit by the middle of the spread. Spread betting also works the same for in running.
Spread betting has some significant benefits when compared to other forms of betting:
- Your involvement lasts all the way through to the last minute.
- The more you're right, the more you win and vice versa.
- You can close bets or open new ones at any time during live events.
- You can back teams or individuals to perform well or badly.
- You can oppose favourites without nominating who will beat them.
Sporting Index is the largest Sports Spread betting firm accounting for approximately 70% of the UK's sports spread betting market. They offer the complete service by offering markets on all the major sports and events.
The site is very well laid out and easy to work. They offer a free bet for first time customers with a substantial £100 free bet on the premiership and smaller free bet offers on other sports. Also, in recent weeks they have reduced their spreads on football.
Bet HiLo was launched in January 2003 and is powered by Sporting Index who is recognised as the world leader in its field, having captured approximately 70% of the UK sports spread betting market. In February 2004 Bet HiLo placed sports spread betting at the heart of Sky's interactive service.
Bet HiLo is the exact same as spread betting it just uses the well understood concept of hi/low. Bet HiLo have a £25 cash offer when you open a Bet HiLo account and place FIVE bets.
Paddy Power are offering new clients £30 in free bets. To claim this offer - create a new account, deposit and place an initial bet of £10 and Paddy Power will provide you with £30 in free bets.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open a new account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet - new customers only though. Ladbrokes will match your first bet with a free bet to the same stake - up to a maximum of £50.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Bet365 are offering all new clients a £200 signup bonus offer. Once registered, Bet365 will match your first deposit with a bonus to the same value, up to a maximum of £200.
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
If your new to the bookmaker Coral, you can claim up to £30 in free bets. Register, deposit and place an initial bet of £10. Coral will then give you £30 in free bets. Visit Coral for full details.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker Bet Victor and get £60 in free bets. Bet Victor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £30, plus up to £30 in Casino bonuses.
Open Account - £60 Free Bet
Skybet are offering an impressive £20 in free bets to new customers. Place an initial bet of just £5 and Skybet will provide you with £20 free bets.
Open Account - £20 Free Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers