- BET365 - Get a FREE in play bet up to £50 on Wales v Belgium
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium
- BETFAIR - 11/1 Gareth Bale to score anytime
- BETWAY - 6/1 Germany to beat Italy
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- BETWAY - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next England Manager - Latest Odds
- Live In-Play - Open De France
Premier League Manager Sacking Odds
The Premier League Manager Sacking odds, interestingly has Manchester City boss, Mark Hughes to be the first to leave his post this season. Hughes is 4/1 to either leave or get the sack, but why he should be favourite is quite bewildering. It is probably because of the club's outrageous treatment of Sven Goran Eriksson last season and maybe Hughes could indeed be in for a similar fate. His odds are 4/1 which are quite short, particularly as the season has not even kicked off yet. Second in the betting is West Ham boss, Alan Curbishley.
He is 5/1 to be first out of a job but again the reasons can only be spurious. Curbishley, was not so long ago being tipped to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, and although that is not likely to happen now, he is still a Manager with a good reputation and why West Ham would want rid of him or indeed he rid of them is not clear. A much more likely candidate to be first to get the boot is surely Paul Ince of Blackburn. There is already much speculation about dressing room dissent and at least two of Ince's signings, Robbie Fowler and now his former Captain at MK Dons, Keith Andrews, have had a bit of a gobsmacking effect on plaudits and fans alike. At 7/1 Ince is worth backing we think, especially if they get off to a bad start this weekend against Everton at Goodison ParkOdds currently are 4/1 Hughes, 5/1 Curbishley, 13/2 Megson, 7/1 Keegan, 7/1 Ince, 9/1 Moyes.
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers