- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Celebrity Big Brother Next Eviction Odds Have Rylan On Top and Dettori Sinking
Tonight the seven Celebrity egos are set to become five in the Big Brother house during one of the most compelling series' so far. It will be the semi final in many respects because Friday night will be the final. Paddy Power still have X Factor star Rylan Clark as the clear 2/5 favourite to win, but is the outcome really as clear cut as that?
Celebrity Big Brother has often brought controversy, few will forget the Jade Goody/ Shilpa Shetty drama but this series has been dominated by the inaction of a contestant rather than the action. The Hills stars, Speidi have so separated themselves from the main group and behaved in such an awkward fashion that whilst they raise the blood pressure of both viewer and celebrity alike, they are compelling viewing. Amazingly they sit in third place at 13/1 to win, although this eventuality must be almost impossible.
Actress Tricia Penrose has crept into second place and whilst she has been more involved in the storylines it seems strange that she is a shorter Odds favourite at 3/1 than Razor Ruddock. Ex footballer Ruddock has been a delight to watch, game for a laugh, defensive of his team mates, supportive of their down times and open and warm.Surely he must be closer to Rylan in terms of chance s of winning. They have formed an unlikely alliance in the house and it looks very likely that they will be the last to leave the house on Friday.
Jockey Dettori started the process well but has fallen into the shadows during the Speidi dramas and has subsequently slipped down the leaderboard to 33/1 only just ahead of Neighbours star Ryan Moloney who whilst decent has seemed too intense for most.
There are of course two days left and the producers will exert increasing pressure on the housemates but it must be Rylan Clark 's to lose!
Celebrity Big Brother Odds
Odds plus a host of Novelty Betting Opportunities courtesy of Paddy Power
Rylan Clark 2/5
Tricia Penrose 3/1
Heidi & Spencer 13/1
Neil Razor Ruddock 14/1
Claire Richards 25/1
Frankie Dettori 33/1
Ryan Moloney 50/1
Archive - Previous 5 Specials Articles
Sports Stars Shine With Bookies In Dancing On Ice Odds
Luke Campbell And Beth Tweddle In Top Four
Celebrity Big Brother Eviction Odds Suggest Speidi Will Stay Longer
Ryan Clarke Continues To Woo Viewers
Celebrity Big Brother First Eviction Odds Show Frankie Dettori Safe For Some Time
Paula Hamilton Looks Poised To Leave First
Shock Exit Of Pamela Anderson On Dancing On Ice Has Bookies On Back Foot
Eastenders Matt Lapinskas In Pole Position
Rylan Clarke Favourite In Celebrity Big Brother Odds
Will Frankie Dettori Win Fans Back?
Hold the door for Brann in this weekends football bankers treble
Norway's SK Brann Feature In A 7/2 Treble
Why Big Sam And England Are A Perfect Match
Sam Allardyce And England Are Made For One Another
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers