- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Straight Forecast Betting For Strictly Come Dancing Final
As the final of Strictly Come Dancing approaches this weekend bookmakers Paddy Power are offering five markets to entice the novelty punter. Whilst who will actually lift the trophy is commanding the most column inches, in the world of betting the straight forecast market offers the best value .
With four aspiring champions , Dani Harmer, Denise Van Outen, Louis Smith and Kimberley Walsh, few will dispute that the calibre of performance this year is very high, any of these four competitors would have won easily in past years. With all of the contestants commanding equally high marks last weekend from judges Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel-Horwood, Len Goodman and Darcey Bussell, with no input from them in the final , the outcome will be entirely the people's choice.
Personality, affability and humour will be the measuring stick that is used. Kimberley Walsh has risen up through the ranks in the past few weeks, securing a perfect 40 in one of her routines, and shows such humility and enthusiasm at her success that she looks set to pull in a lot of votes. Louis Smith has maintained popular support from the outset and may be helped by the larger numbers of female voters, even though he was less than successful with last week's jive. Smith has never been in the dance off, which marks his popularity and whilst Paddy Power have him as favourite to win, if Kimberley continues on her current road she could easily overtake him.
There is no doubt that both Dani Harmer and Denise Van Outen are putting in great shows but Dani's youth is working against her as she seems unable to make the diva type performances required for dances like tango mature enough and Denise seems so desperate to win that she is ostracising the voters. Denise has met with a lot of criticism in the red -tops for her dancing background, but in reality Dani, Kimberley, Lisa Riley and even Nicky Byrne have had the same level of performance experience. Denise found herself in the dance off with Lisa last week, so unless there is a real turnaround in the press this week, she looks unlikely to make the last two.
In the straight forecast, the Kimberley/Louis combo at 2/1 looks like a good option and at a push even Kimberley/Denise chance at 25/1 does not look beyond the realms of possibility. nerves will of course play a big part this coming weekend, so mdont forget to factor this in when analysing the celebrities' chances!
Strictly Come Dancing Odds
Odds plus a host of Novelty Betting Opportunities courtesy of Paddy Power
Archive - Previous 5 Specials Articles
Betting On Top Christmas Soap On TV
Eastenders Set To Win Most Viewers
2013 Sports Personality of the Year Betting Andy Murray heads the latest odds
Murray Favourite To Succeed Wiggins As SPOTY
Louis Smith Tops Strictly Final Odds
Kimberley Marsh Could Still Win
Betting On Will And Kates Baby
Will Kate Middleton Have A Multiple Birth?
Bradley Wiggins Remains Hot Favourite For Sports Personality of the Year Award
Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis And Andy Murray Also In Contention
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers