- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Straight Forecast Betting For Strictly Come Dancing Final
As the final of Strictly Come Dancing approaches this weekend bookmakers Paddy Power are offering five markets to entice the novelty punter. Whilst who will actually lift the trophy is commanding the most column inches, in the world of betting the straight forecast market offers the best value .
With four aspiring champions , Dani Harmer, Denise Van Outen, Louis Smith and Kimberley Walsh, few will dispute that the calibre of performance this year is very high, any of these four competitors would have won easily in past years. With all of the contestants commanding equally high marks last weekend from judges Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel-Horwood, Len Goodman and Darcey Bussell, with no input from them in the final , the outcome will be entirely the people's choice.
Personality, affability and humour will be the measuring stick that is used. Kimberley Walsh has risen up through the ranks in the past few weeks, securing a perfect 40 in one of her routines, and shows such humility and enthusiasm at her success that she looks set to pull in a lot of votes. Louis Smith has maintained popular support from the outset and may be helped by the larger numbers of female voters, even though he was less than successful with last week's jive. Smith has never been in the dance off, which marks his popularity and whilst Paddy Power have him as favourite to win, if Kimberley continues on her current road she could easily overtake him.
There is no doubt that both Dani Harmer and Denise Van Outen are putting in great shows but Dani's youth is working against her as she seems unable to make the diva type performances required for dances like tango mature enough and Denise seems so desperate to win that she is ostracising the voters. Denise has met with a lot of criticism in the red -tops for her dancing background, but in reality Dani, Kimberley, Lisa Riley and even Nicky Byrne have had the same level of performance experience. Denise found herself in the dance off with Lisa last week, so unless there is a real turnaround in the press this week, she looks unlikely to make the last two.
In the straight forecast, the Kimberley/Louis combo at 2/1 looks like a good option and at a push even Kimberley/Denise chance at 25/1 does not look beyond the realms of possibility. nerves will of course play a big part this coming weekend, so mdont forget to factor this in when analysing the celebrities' chances!
Strictly Come Dancing Odds
Odds plus a host of Novelty Betting Opportunities courtesy of Paddy Power
Archive - Previous 5 Specials Articles
Betting On Top Christmas Soap On TV
Eastenders Set To Win Most Viewers
2013 Sports Personality of the Year Betting Andy Murray heads the latest odds
Murray Favourite To Succeed Wiggins As SPOTY
Louis Smith Tops Strictly Final Odds
Kimberley Marsh Could Still Win
Betting On Will And Kates Baby
Will Kate Middleton Have A Multiple Birth?
Bradley Wiggins Remains Hot Favourite For Sports Personality of the Year Award
Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis And Andy Murray Also In Contention
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers