- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Celebrity Big Brother First Eviction Odds Show Frankie Dettori Safe For Some Time
After only a few days to settle into the Big Brother house the celebrities were faced with the harsh reality of the nomination process on Sunday night. Whilst this year the B B producers have not indulged all the celebrities in luxury, with the advent of the basement, the first nomination reminds the contestants that they are not on a city break with celeb chums. There was the usual outrage and pained expressions as the news was delivered to the house, although jockey Frankie Dettori had already volunteered his nomination to save his fellow incumbents in the basement from any further hardship. Frankie whilst honourable in his actions was felt to be entirely safe from eviction so many may see it as an empty gesture.
Dettori does seem to have made a smart decision however, because bookmakers Paddy Power have him at a lengthy 16/1 to have any chance of leaving the show on Wednesday. Whilst it does seem highly unlikely that he will go, it is worth remembering that the opinions of those in the house do not always coincide with those at home watching the series. The other two nominees were voted for in the usual process but there was a twist in that both nominees were told how many votes they had, although not from whom. This will add a sense of discomfort in the house for whomever remains, for they will know that 4 people voted for Paula and 10 for Heidi and Spencer. Whomever remains will be aware that they have to up their game.
Whilst many will remember Paula Hamilton for her famous Volkswagen advertisement and her well documented time in rehab, it is her insistence on filling her colleagues in with every detail of her life that has been such an irritant. If there was an award for name dropping Ms Hamilton would be an odds on favourite, although many inside and outside the house will be wondering why her extraordinary connections have not provided her with a career opening other than the house in Elstree. At the moment she is 4/11 favourite to go first although Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are close behind at 2/1.
Heidi and Spencer, now christened Spidey by the red tops found fame and fortune in American Reality TV show The Hills, so are familiar with the process, however they have not come over as very likeable or tolerant housemates. In the past foreigners have fared well on the show, with public intrigue keeping them in the house for lengthy periods. however as Pamela Anderson discovered on this week's Dancing On Ice, the glamour of the States is not as attractive as it once was. Whether there is a surge of National pride since London 2012 which is drawing the viewers to home grown celebs, however unknown, or whether the choice of Americans was simply wrong this year, the viewer interest this side of the pond does not seem to match that of their home audiences.
Paula Hamilton's narcissism is certainly not attractive but if perceived and excused as good old British eccentricity, the BB voters may indulge themselves and her and keep her in a little longer.
Celebrity Big Brother First Eviction Odds
Odds plus a host of Novelty Betting Opportunities courtesy of Paddy Power
Paula Hamilton 4/11
Heidi & Spencer 2/1
Frankie Dettori 16/1
Archive - Previous 5 Specials Articles
Shock Exit Of Pamela Anderson On Dancing On Ice Has Bookies On Back Foot
Eastenders Matt Lapinskas In Pole Position
Rylan Clarke Favourite In Celebrity Big Brother Odds
Will Frankie Dettori Win Fans Back?
First Oscar Odds For 2013 Put Spielberg In Pole Position
Ben Affleck Hopes Argo Will Bring Glory
Betting On Next Strictly Come Dancing Host Will Bruce Be Back In 2013
Anton Du Beke Favourite To Be New Host
Good News For Novelty Punters As Dancing On Ice Odds Launched
Can Gymnast Beth Tweddle Copt Louis Smith's Success
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers