- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Matt Lapinskas In Shock Skate Off With X Factor Winner Shayne Ward On Dancing On Ice Still Remains Favourite With Bookies
Favourite with the bookies to win Dancing On Ice, Eastenders actor Matt Lapinskas found himself in the skate off last night, shocking audience and judges alike. He fought for his Reality TV life against X Factor winner Shayne Ward. The feeling was that the viewers had not voted for him on the basis that they assumed that he was safe. This brings back memories of Ella Henderson finding herself in the sing off on the X Factor last Autumn with eventual winner James Arthur, when both were expected to be in the final. Shayne tried hard to come up with the goods and the pressure resulted in tears for actor Matt after he made an unusual fumble on the ice, but his fate was sealed when three of the judges voted for Matt to stay in the competition.
Whilst this whole drama was a sad event for fans of both Matt and Shayne it was a harsh reminder when putting a punt on these shows that if anyone is too far ahead in the running this situation of malaise on the part of the voters is not uncommon.
Comic Joe Pasquale, with his gawky moves, albeit served with great humour, looked certain to be eliminated this week and certainly deserved to go, but what effect has this had on the overall Dancing On Ice Betting? Matt has been favourite to win the show from Day 1, much in the same way as Matthew Wolfenden was last year and it seems that the bookmakers Paddy Power agree with the pundits that his demise this weekend was simply a case of viewers being certain that he was safe rather than a real fall in support, they still have him at evens to win the show.
Olympic gymnast Beth Tweddle has been Matt's closest rival for several weeks now and it seems the gap is closing. For some time Beth has been unable to capture the essence of the mood or the music during her ice dance although her technical and acrobatic skills have been understandably excellent. Much in the same way as her Team GB colleague Louis Smith found his interprative skills lacking, Beth has been similarily unable to connect with the audience. This week however, Judge Jason Gardiner, one of the hardest taskmasters on the panel, was won over by her, declaring that at last he had been moved by her dance. Beth's odds have shortened to reflect this improvement and she is currently at 6/4 to win.
The race for the line really does seem to be between Beth and Matt with Samia Ghadia and Gareth Thomas at 8/1, Luke Campbell at 12/1 and the back runners Keith Chegwin and Joe Pasquale both at 50/1. The outcome of the battle for third place will be one of the most intruiging, especially after Gareth's performance last night, when an interpretation of a Sinatra classic saw him finally at ease with emoting. Gareth will have to progress further to beat Samia and her fans, but with his competitive instinct and newly uncovered soul he has every chance of doing so.
Dancing On Ice Odds
Odds plus a host of Novelty Betting Opportunities courtesy of Paddy Power
Matt Lapinskas evens
Beth Tweddle 6/4
Samia Ghadie 8/1
Gareth Thomas 8/1
Luke Campbell 12/1
Keith Chegwin 50/1
Joe Pasquale 50/1
Archive - Previous 5 Specials Articles
Eddie The Eagle Edwards Lands In Pool Of Public Admiration On ITV Reality Show Splash
Designer Linda Barker Impresses The Judging Panel
Eastenders Matt Lapinskas Still More Viewer Support than Olympian Beth Tweddle On Dancing On Ice
Indulgent Pasquale Becomes Tiresome
Steven Spielberg And Daniel day Lewis Set To Sweep Up At Oscars
Will Ben Affleck And Argo Be Shut Out
Will PasqualeChegwin Double Act Be Split Up On Next Dancing On Ice Elimination
Matt Lapinskas And Beth Tweddle Still Best Of The Rest
Celebrity Big Brother Next Eviction Odds Have Rylan On Top and Dettori Sinking
Razor Ruddock Still Has A Chance To Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers