- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Sale Sharks v Leicester Odds: Tigers start favourites at Edgeley Park
Sale Sharks welcome Leicester Tigers to Edgeley Park on Friday night in the live Aviva Premiership match. Sale have started the season the stronger of the two but they start as slight outsiders at 15/8, while Leicester can call upon their World Cup contingent once more and start as 2/5 odds on favourites with Boylesports.
Sale welcome back their World Cup stars as well but Director of Sport Steve Diamond has warned them that they face a real challenge to get back into the starting fifteen. While their big names have been away, the remaining players have overseen a brilliant start to the season.
They currently sit in third place in the Premiership table after winning four of the opening six matches in the competition. They have beaten the likes of London Irish, Northampton and Gloucester so far, although they have lost their last two matches in the LV Cup.
Harlequins and Gloucester both won through comfortably in the LV Cup matches and Leicester will be hoping to do the same.
Sale have started matches slowly this term as they have found themselves behind at half time in four of their first six league matches, with Boyles pricing the double result of a half time and full time Leicester win 8/11 on, while the Tigers are 4/7 on to win the race to ten points in the match.
For a bit more value it could be worth a look at Sale to score last at evens, although we do fancy Leicester could justify their odds on favouritism for this match.
They will have to do without the services of Ben Youngs, who returned from World Cup duty with a knee injury, but Martin Castrogiovanni should be fit. The England pair of Toby Flood and Manu Tuilagi were instrumental in Leicester's 40-14 win over Gloucester last weekend and they could be key again.
Leicester are 5/1 to win by a margin of 1-5 points with Boylesports.com and that could be worth taking advantage as the Midlands side look to get their season back on track. They are eleventh in the table after winning just one of six so far, with the sole victory coming by a point against Newcastle.
It is worth remembering though that the Tigers topped the table at the end of the regulation season last term before they lost out 22-18 to Saracens in the final. We fancy the return of their World Cup players could begin an upturn in fortunes, although expect a narrow scoreline, with Sale available at 10/11 with an advantage of +6 points in the handicap market.
Sale Sharks v Leicester Tips
Tip 1: Leicester to win by a margin of 1-5 points @ 5/1 with Boylesports.com
Tip 2: Sale to win with a handicap advantage of +6 points @ 10/11 with Boylesports.com
Tip 3: Sale to score last @ evens with Boylesports.com
Sale Sharks v Leicester Odds
15/8 Sale Sharks
10/11 Sale +6 points
10/11 Leicester -6 points
Half Time / Full Time Odds
Winning Margin Odds
5/1 Leicester 1-5 points
9/2 Leicester 6-10 points
5/1 Leicester 11-15 points
7/1 Leicester 16-20 points
11/1 Leicester 21-25 points
11/2 Sale 1-5 points
7/1 Sale 6-10 points
12/1 Sale 11-15 points
22/1 Sale 16-20 points
33/1 Sale by 21-25 points
Odd provided by Boylesports.com, who provide a variety of betting markets, including live in-running betting, for all Aviva Premiership matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-union Articles
Rugby World Cup Final Odds New Zealand hot favourites to beat France
All Blacks Bid To Win World Cup For First Time Since 1987
New Zealand v Australia Odds Rugby World Cup RWC Semi Final Preview
All Blacks Favourites To Beat Wallabies At Eden Park
Wales v France Odds Warren Gatlands men favourites for World Cup semi final
Shane Williams Heads The First Try Scorer Betting
South Africa v Australia Odds Springboks a good bet to book a place in semis
Reigning World Champions Good Value At Evens
New Zealand v Argentina Betting Emphatic All Blacks Win Expected in World Cup Quarter Final
Muliaina Can Mark 100th Test Cap With RWC Try
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers