- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Sale Sharks v Leicester Odds: Tigers start favourites at Edgeley Park
Sale Sharks welcome Leicester Tigers to Edgeley Park on Friday night in the live Aviva Premiership match. Sale have started the season the stronger of the two but they start as slight outsiders at 15/8, while Leicester can call upon their World Cup contingent once more and start as 2/5 odds on favourites with Boylesports.
Sale welcome back their World Cup stars as well but Director of Sport Steve Diamond has warned them that they face a real challenge to get back into the starting fifteen. While their big names have been away, the remaining players have overseen a brilliant start to the season.
They currently sit in third place in the Premiership table after winning four of the opening six matches in the competition. They have beaten the likes of London Irish, Northampton and Gloucester so far, although they have lost their last two matches in the LV Cup.
Harlequins and Gloucester both won through comfortably in the LV Cup matches and Leicester will be hoping to do the same.
Sale have started matches slowly this term as they have found themselves behind at half time in four of their first six league matches, with Boyles pricing the double result of a half time and full time Leicester win 8/11 on, while the Tigers are 4/7 on to win the race to ten points in the match.
For a bit more value it could be worth a look at Sale to score last at evens, although we do fancy Leicester could justify their odds on favouritism for this match.
They will have to do without the services of Ben Youngs, who returned from World Cup duty with a knee injury, but Martin Castrogiovanni should be fit. The England pair of Toby Flood and Manu Tuilagi were instrumental in Leicester's 40-14 win over Gloucester last weekend and they could be key again.
Leicester are 5/1 to win by a margin of 1-5 points with Boylesports.com and that could be worth taking advantage as the Midlands side look to get their season back on track. They are eleventh in the table after winning just one of six so far, with the sole victory coming by a point against Newcastle.
It is worth remembering though that the Tigers topped the table at the end of the regulation season last term before they lost out 22-18 to Saracens in the final. We fancy the return of their World Cup players could begin an upturn in fortunes, although expect a narrow scoreline, with Sale available at 10/11 with an advantage of +6 points in the handicap market.
Sale Sharks v Leicester Tips
Tip 1: Leicester to win by a margin of 1-5 points @ 5/1 with Boylesports.com
Tip 2: Sale to win with a handicap advantage of +6 points @ 10/11 with Boylesports.com
Tip 3: Sale to score last @ evens with Boylesports.com
Sale Sharks v Leicester Odds
15/8 Sale Sharks
10/11 Sale +6 points
10/11 Leicester -6 points
Half Time / Full Time Odds
Winning Margin Odds
5/1 Leicester 1-5 points
9/2 Leicester 6-10 points
5/1 Leicester 11-15 points
7/1 Leicester 16-20 points
11/1 Leicester 21-25 points
11/2 Sale 1-5 points
7/1 Sale 6-10 points
12/1 Sale 11-15 points
22/1 Sale 16-20 points
33/1 Sale by 21-25 points
Odd provided by Boylesports.com, who provide a variety of betting markets, including live in-running betting, for all Aviva Premiership matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-union Articles
Rugby World Cup Final Odds New Zealand hot favourites to beat France
All Blacks Bid To Win World Cup For First Time Since 1987
New Zealand v Australia Odds Rugby World Cup RWC Semi Final Preview
All Blacks Favourites To Beat Wallabies At Eden Park
Wales v France Odds Warren Gatlands men favourites for World Cup semi final
Shane Williams Heads The First Try Scorer Betting
South Africa v Australia Odds Springboks a good bet to book a place in semis
Reigning World Champions Good Value At Evens
New Zealand v Argentina Betting Emphatic All Blacks Win Expected in World Cup Quarter Final
Muliaina Can Mark 100th Test Cap With RWC Try
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers