- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Bath v Leicester Betting: Odds suggest a close match is in store at The Rec
The heavyweight Aviva Premiership clash between Bath and Leicester at The Rec on Saturday afternoon looks set to be a tight encounter. Paddy Power bookmakers have little to choose between the two sides in the betting, with play-off chasing Bath marginal favourites at 4/5 and table topping Leicester priced evens, with the unlikely draw a slightly tempting 20/1.
Fifth placed Bath are pushing hard for a play-off place and look well set to reach that top four with five rounds of matches left and games in hand on the sides above them. They have been on a fine run of form of late, winning five in a row before a 34-22 defeat to bitter rivals Gloucester recently ended that streak. They have won their last four at The Rec and are desperate to extend that to five against Leicester.
They had gone eight games without beating Leicester in all competitions before they finally beat them 26-12 in the Anglo Welsh Cup last month. Both sides were missing their Six Nations stars for that match but most of them return this weekend and Bath will welcome back the influential figure of Matt Banahan. The England international could find tries hard to come by on Saturday though as the last two Premiership fixtures between these two has failed to see a single try scored and no try being scored this weekend is extremely tempting at 17/1 in the betting with Paddy Power.
The last Premiership fixture between the two teams was dominated by the boot as Leicester's Toby Flood kicked six penalties and a drop goal to give the Tigers a 21-15 win at Welford Road in October. Flood returns to the Leicester side this weekend, as do fellow Six Nations champions Ben Youngs, Dan Cole and Tom Croft. Martin Castrogiovanni and Louis Deacon miss out however.
Leicester are feeling the pressure at the top of the table as their defeat to Saracens recently saw Saracens close the gap to just two points. The Tigers may be unbeaten away from home since October but they have failed to win at The Rec since March 2006 and a double result of a half time and full time Bath win is tempting at 7/5 with PaddyPower.com.
We fancy Bath could edge this encounter between the only two sides who have both reached the Premiership semi-finals in each of the past three seasons. The winning margin of 1-5 points to Bath is available at 4/1 in the betting, while Bath are available at 10/11 in the handicap betting with a handicap of -1 points which shows just how close a match could be in store.
Bath v Leicester Tips
Tip #1: No try scored in the match @ 17/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #2: Bath to win by 1-5 points @ 4/1 with PaddyPower.com
Tip #3: Double result of a half time and full time Bath win @ 7/5 with PaddyPower.com
Bath v Leicester Odds
10/11 Bath -1
10/11 Leicester +1
Winning Margin Odds
4/1 Bath by 1-5 points
9/2 Bath by 6-10 points
15/2 Bath by 11-15 points
10/1 Bath by 16-20 points
4/1 Leicester by 1-5 points
5/1 Leicester by 6-10 points
8/1 Leicester by 11-15 points
12/1 Leicester by 16-20 points
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide a variety of betting markets for this match and all the weekend's Aviva Premiership fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-union Articles
France v Wales Odds In form Welsh could upset the betting and win in Paris
Warren Gatland's Wales Take On Troubled French At Stade De France
Ireland v England Betting Martin Johnsons side odds on to win and seal Grand Slam glory
England Look To Seal First Grand Slam Win Since 2003 At The Aviva Stadium
Scotland v Italy Odds Scots favourites in the betting for wooden spoon clash
Scotland Last Finished Bottom Of The Six Nations Table In 2007
England v Scotland Odds Calcutta Cup win beckons England in latest Six Nations Clash
Johnson’s Team Can Set Up Grand Slam With Win At Twickenham
Wales v Ireland Betting ODriscoll and co could upset the odds and win in Cardiff
Brian O'Driscoll Good Value To Score A Try Anytime As He Looks To Equal A Six Nations Record
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers