- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Leicester v Northampton Odds: Saints could upset the betting in East Midlands derby
The late Aviva Premiership start on Saturday promises a titanic battle between table toppers and East Midland rivals Leicester Tigers and Northampton Saints. The Tigers occupy top spot at the moment thanks to a Saints slip up last weekend and as the home side at Welford Road they are 4/11 favourites with Boylesports bookmakers. Saints need to get back to winning ways and are at tempting odds of 2/1, with the draw available at odds of 20/1.
Leicester Tigers are two points clear of bitter rivals Northampton at the top of the Aviva Premiership, albeit having played two games more. They have lost only one of their last seven in all competitions and comfortably overcame Exeter 22-15 last weekend, whilst Saints suffered a shock 16-13 defeat at home to sixth placed Harlequins. Leicester have home advantage on Saturday and will be backed by a vociferous 24,000 sell out crowd which gives them a slight edge according to bookmakers.
However, there is a general feeling in rugby union that Leicester are merely warming Northampton's spot at the top of the table and Tigers coach Richard Cotterill admitted as much when he said that Saints were playing the best rugby in the division recently. Northampton will have a point to prove on Saturday and the handicap market with Boylesports looks very generous as Saints are at odds of 10/11 with a handicap of +6 points. In what is sure to be a close encounter that looks tempting and when you consider they have not lost two matches on the trot in all competitions since April it might be worth backing them.
If Saints do win they would complete a remarkable double over their East Midland foes after they overwhelmed Leicester 27-19 at Franklin's Gardens in September. That day Soane Tonga'uiha wreaked carnage with two tries in the opening ten minutes and he looks great value with Boylesports.com to score the first try on Saturday at odds of 33/1. Alternatively his odds of scoring a try anytime are 5/1 and not bad for a man with five tries under his belt this season. Leicester's main threat could come from the highly rated Manu Tuilagi who has scored five tries as well and is industry best priced odds of 12/1 to score the first try.
Northampton will be hurting after their defeat to Harlequins and could come out all guns blazing on Saturday as they look for that double over their rivals and aim to regain the top spot they believe is rightly theirs. The double result of a half time Saints win and full time Saints win is at shortened odds of 7/2 with Boylesports bookmakers, and with a close match in store the Saints win by a margin of 1-5 points could be the way to go with odds of 11/2.
Leicester v Northampton Tips
Tip #1: Soane Tonga'uiha to score the first try @ 33/1 or to score a try anytime @ 8/1 with Boylesports.com
Tip #2: Northampton to win by a margin of 1-5 points @ 11/2 with Boylesports.com
Tip #3: Double result of a half time Northampton win and full time Northampton win @ 7/2 with Boylesports.com
Leicester v Northampton Odds
10/11 Leicester -6
10/11 Northampton +6
Winning Points Margin Odds
5/1 Leicester by 1-5 points*
9/2 Leicester by 6-10 points
5/1 Leicester by 11-15 points*
11/2 Northampton by 1-5 points
8/1 Northampton by 6-10 points
12/1 Northampton by 11-15 points*
First Try Scorer Odds
8/1 Alesana Tuilagi
9/1 Chris Ashton
10/1 Matty Smith*
12/1 Paul Diggin*
12/1 Manu Tuilagi
14/1 Geordan Murphy*
16/1 Ben Foden*
16/1 Anthony Allen
16/1 No Tryscorer*
* Denotes an industry best price. Odds supplied by Boylesports.com, who provide several other betting markets for this match and all Aviva Premiership fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-union Articles
Harlequins v Wasps Odds Back Danny Care for first tryscorer in narrow Quins win
Local Rivals Clash At The Stoop In The Aviva Premiership On Saturday
Leinster v Ospreys Betting Irish side odds on favourites to win Magners League clash
Leinster Look To Take Advantage Of Depleted Ospreys Side
Cardiff v Northampton Heineken Cup Betting Back Saints in the double result market
Cardiff Must Win To Stay In The Competition On Sunday
Ospreys v Munster Heineken Cup Odds OGaras side outside bet to end Welsh teams unbeaten home record
Ospreys Unbeaten At Home For Five Years But Have Never Beaten Munster
Northampton v Cardiff Heineken Cup Odds Saints hot favourites in the betting for Pool One clash
High Flying Saints Top Aviva Pemiership And Pool One In Europe
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers