- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY - 10/1 Ireland win or 8/1 Netherlands win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Northampton v Harlequins Odds: Saints favourites in the match betting
The Friday night match in the Aviva Premiership involves two of the form teams as Northampton Saints welcome Harlequins to Franklin's Gardens. The home side have been excellent on their own patch this season and are 3/10 odds on favourites to win the match, while Harlequins will be looking to do the double over their opponents and can be backed at 5/2 with Bet 365.
Quins won the last match between these two teams 26-13 back in September but Saints were missing plenty of their World Cup stars for that match and expect them to be much stronger on Friday. They welcome back their international stars and their only worry will be the fact that they'll lose those same players for next month's Six Nations.
Saints, currently third in the league, will be looking for revenge for that defeat earlier this season and expect them to look to start quickly, particularly as they have lost just one match at home this season. They are 4/6 on to score first on Friday and the method of the first score to be a Saints try can be backed at 4/1 with B365.
The Saints have lost just once in the league since September and they welcome Chris Ashton back from suspension. The England winger has signalled his desire to leave, possibly for Saracens, but he will have plenty to prove ahead of the upcoming Six Nations and he starts as the 15/2 favourite to be first tryscorer.
Northampton are without the injured Courtney Lawes though and his participation with England next month is in severe doubt. One man who definitely won't be playing for England is Harlequins' Danny Care, who has been left out by the national side after a turbulent week that saw him arrested.
Care is set to play for Quins though and Nick Easter is also set to start for a Harlequins side who have won their last eleven away matches in all competitions - a run that stretches back to April. They are bidding to do the double over Northampton for the first time since 2006/07 but they face a tough task in what is their third match in ten days.
There has been no more than an eight point winning margin in Quins' last three matches and they look a decent punt in the handicap market, with Bet365.com offering 10/11 for them to win with an advantage of +7 points.
Mike Brown, who has scored six tries in the Aviva Premiership this season, is likely to be a key man and he could be worth backing to be first try scorer at odds of 16/1. That looks decent each-way value at least as Bet 365 offer quarter the odds on the first four try scorers.
Harlequins may be seven points clear of Saracens at the top of the table but they have lost to Saracens and could only narrowly beat Exeter by one point in recent weeks. We fancy Northampton to edge this one and they can be backed at 9/2 to win by a margin of 6-10 points.
Northampton v Harlequins Tips
Tip 1: Harlequins to win with a handicap advantage of +7 points @ 10/11 with Bet365.com
Tip 2: Mike Brown to be first tryscorer (each-way) @ 16/1 with Bet365.com
Tip 3: Northampton to win by 6-10 points @ 9/2 with Bet365.com
Northampton v Harlequins Odds
10/11 Northampton -7 points
10/11 Harlequins +7 points
Winning Margin Odds
5/1 Northampton by 1-5 points
9/2 Northampton by 6-10 points
11/2 Northampton by 11-15 points
13/2 Northampton by 16-20 points
13/2 Harlequins by 1-5 points
9/1 Harlequins by 6-10 points
14/1 Harlequins by 11-15 points
22/1 Harlequins by 16-20 points
Winning Margin Odds
15/2 Chris Ashton
8/1 Noah Cato
10/1 Ugo Monye
12/1 Ben Foden
14/1 Tom Williams
16/1 Mike Brown
16/1 James Downey
16/1 George Pisi
18/1 Jordan Turner-Hall
Odd provided by Bet365.com, who provide live in-running betting for all Aviva Premiership matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-union Articles
Jim Mallinder heads the betting to replace Martin Johnson as England rugby coach
Clive Woodward Also Linked With The Vacant Position
Heineken Cup Preview and Odds Leinster and Toulouse Justified Joint Favourites
The Premier Rugby Union Competition In Europe Gets Underway This Weekend
Sale Sharks v Leicester Odds Tigers start favourites at Edgeley Park
Leicester Bid To Turn Their Aviva Premiership Season Around
Rugby World Cup Final Odds New Zealand hot favourites to beat France
All Blacks Bid To Win World Cup For First Time Since 1987
New Zealand v Australia Odds Rugby World Cup RWC Semi Final Preview
All Blacks Favourites To Beat Wallabies At Eden Park
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers