England To Make It 15 Wins In A Row With Victory Over France
Injury-hit England are the reigning Grand Slam champions and they are tipped to get their Six Nations title defence off to a winning start against France on Saturday evening, although it might be a bit tighter than some expect at Twickenham...
- France have lost their last 5 matches against England at Twickenham
- England haven't lost a Six Nations match at Twickenham since 2012 - a run of 11 wins in a row
- England have won their past 14 Tests in a row
|Saturday 4th February - 4.50pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|England v France|
|Tips||England win by 1-12 points Best Bet||@ 2 / 1|
England have won their past fourteen Tests in a row, including all thirteen with their Australian Head Coach Eddie Jones at the helm, and they are 1/6 on (Betfred) for what would represent a record-breaking fifteenth win on the bounce.
Jones has warned his team that Saturday's match will be a war against their old French foes and they will be tested by a lengthening injury list that includes George Kruis, Mako and Billy Vunipola, Anthony Watson and Chris Robshaw.
The French will hope to take advantage but they have been robbed of the influential Wesley Fofana through injury and it is difficult to see them securing a first win over England at Twickenham since 2007.
Les Bleus have been improving under Head Coach Guy Noves as they pushed Australia and New Zealand hard in defeat in the autumn and Virimi Vakatawa (14/1 to be first tryscorer with Sky Bet) has been quite a find with four tries in his last three Tests.
However, France have only beaten England once at Twickenham in the history of the Six Nations and the English have been superb on home soil of late.
England haven't lost a Six Nations match at Twickenham since their defeat to Wales in 2012, winning the past eleven in a row, and they have long had the wood over France.
The Red Rose have won nine of the past thirteen England v France fixtures but seven of those have come by a margin of eleven points or less. With that in mind, England to win by 1-12 points on Saturday looks like the best bet (2/1 with Betfair).
Indeed, France have lost six of their past eight Tests overall but none have come by a margin of more than eleven points and they can push England close, albeit a sixth successive loss at Twickenham awaits.
Winning Margin Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-union Articles
Ireland To Secure A Narrow Win Over Scotland At Murrayfield
Scotland V Ireland Six Nations Betting Preview
Ireland Tipped To Pip England To The Six Nations Crown
2017 Six Nations Betting Preview
England v South Africa Headlines Our Best Bets Treble For Saturdays Autumn Internationals
Autumn Internationals Treble Pays 4/1
Glasgow Warriors Tipped To Battle Their Way To The 2017 Guinness Pro 12 Title
Guinness Pro 12 Season Betting Preview
Aviva Premiership Betting Preview Bath tipped to bounce back to form
Semesa Rokoduguni Is A Tempting Top Tryscorer Bet
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers