- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
St Helens to cover handicap in Super League clash with Widnes
Leeds Rhinos moved into second place in the Super League table, as Brian McDermott's men capitalised on defeats from the previous top-two Castleford Tigers and Salford Red Devils, but the Rhinos will be in Challenge Cup action on Friday night, so the Tigers have the chance to pull two points clear again as they face a stiff task away at Hull FC in the Super League.
- Castleford Tigers are top of Super League
- Widnes Vikings are bottom of the table
- Warrington have won their last two matches after shocking start
With only four matches taking place in Super League this week then it could shake up the table somewhat and Wigan Warriors will be aiming to build on a narrow Wakefield win last week, while Warrington Wolves will be hoping to continue their recent good form after a shocking start to the campaign.
|Friday 21st April - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Widnes Vikings v St Helens|
|Tips||St Helens -14 on handicap Best Bet||@ 10 / 11|
St Helens To Cover Handicap With Widnes
St Helens produced a fine display to beat table-toppers Castleford last week, and there was no hangover following Keiron Cunningham's departure, and they can build on that success with an easy win over bottom club Widnes Vikings in Thursday's live Sky Sports match, for which they are red-hot odds-on favourites.
Available at 1/5 with Betfair Sportsbook, Saints are not a betting prospect in the win market, but in the handicap market they could be terrific value at 10/11 with Paddy Power at -14, as Widnes, who are 4/1 for the win with BetVictor, have been in poor form all season, and that aforementioned win against Cas could be the catalyst for a golden spell for Saints.
Warrington To Ease Past Wakefield
A draw and two wins in their last three matches has seen Warrington find their feet in this year's Super League, and Tony Smith's can notch a third win in a row on Friday night at the Halliwell Jones Stadium by beating Wakefield Trinity, who were just edged out by Wigan Warriors in their last match.
The Wire are a best-priced 4/11 with BetVictor Bookmakers to land the win, while Wakefield are 11/4 with bet365, but Smith's men seem to have broken the rot from earlier in the season, and like St Helens above could cover the -8 handicap, which is 10/11 with Paddy Power bookmakers.
Cas And Wigan To Record Wins
Free-scoring Castleford Tigers may have lost to St Helens last week, but Daryl Powell's men can get back on the winning track on Sunday with victory over Hull FC, who were 24-10 winners over Leigh Centurions last time out, but maybe unable to hold back a roaring attacking line-up from the Tigers.
Elsewhere, Wigan Warriors can conclude the weekend with a win over Catalans Dragons, who romped to a 38-6 win over Salford last week, but Shaun Wane's Warriors will have too much class for a Dragons side that can often struggle away from home soil.
Widnes Vikings v St Helens Handicap Betting
Archive - Previous 5 Rugby-league Articles
Wigan and St Helens clash in Super League thriller on Good Friday
Leeds Rhinos Can Edge Out Hull FC In Intriguing Clash
Hull FC can hand Warrington Wolves a seventh Super League defeat on Saturday
Leeds Rhinos And Wigan Warriors Clash In Friday Night Thriller
Wigan Warriors tipped to down Hull FC and continue unbeaten start to Super League season
Saints Can Pile More Misery On Woeful Warrington On Friday
Wigan to cover handicap in titanic Super League clash with Warrington
Castleford Can Ease Past Widnes And Maintain Perfect Record
Castleford Tigers and Leeds Rhinos clash in Super League thriller on Thursday
St Helens To Bounce Back And Ease To Wakefield Trinity Win
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers