- CORAL - 10/1 Derby to beat Burton
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 Rangers to beat Kilmarnock
- PADDY POWER - 8/1 Spurs to beat Liverpool
- PADDY POWER - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Spurs
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Spurs win or 10/1 Liverpool win
- CORAL - 10/1 Spurs to beat Liverpool
- PADDY POWER - 10/1 Chelsea, Everton and Arsenal ALL win
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Juventus, Man Utd, Real & Atletico ALL win
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Arsenal to beat Watford
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Man Utd to beat Hull
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Man Utd to beat Hull
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Newcastle to beat Brighton
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Newcastle to beat Brighton
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 Man City to beat West Ham
- Live In-Play - The Barclays
- Live In-Play - Made In Denmark
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Djokovic to win US Open
- PADDY POWER - 12/1 Murray to win US Open
Tolworth Hurdle Betting
The Tolworth Hurdle is held early in January at Sandown Park each year and represents a great opportunity for betting on Grade 1 horse racing. The race is open to four year olds and over, and they compete over a distance of 2 miles 110 yards with eight hurdles to be jumped.
It is open to novice hurdlers only and can sometimes be seen as an important pointer for the Neptune Novices Hurdle at the prestigious Cheltenham Festival in March. It usually involves horses that are being readied for a tilt at the Novices in March and it is worth keeping an eye on the odds for the Cheltenham Festival later in the year for a bit of value.
When looking at the betting it is worth noting the race trend of successful horses tending to be aged 5 or 6 years old, winning eight of the last nine. It usually pays to look at short odds for a winner here with the ante-post betting favourite often producing the goods here.
|Saturday 2nd January - 2.25pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tips||Yorkhill to win Best Bet||@ 10 / 11|
Tolworth Hurdle 2017 Odds
Odds will appear here when available.......
2016 Tolworth Hurdle Racecard
Racecard will appear here when available...
2016 32red Tolworth Hurdle Result
Previous Tolworth Hurdle Winners
|2009||Race Abandoned - Frost|
|2010||Race Abandoned - Frost|
|2011||Minella Class||6||Nicky Henderson|
|2012||Captain Conan||5||Nicky Henderson|
|2013||Melodic Rendezvous||7||Jeremy Scott|
|2014||Royal Boy||7||Nicky Henderson|
|2015||L'Ami Serge||5||Nicky Henderson|
Paddy Power are offering new clients £30 in free bets. To claim this offer - create a new account, deposit and place an initial bet of £10 and Paddy Power will provide you with £30 in free bets.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open a new account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet - new customers only though. Ladbrokes will match your first bet with a free bet to the same stake - up to a maximum of £50.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Bet365 are offering all new clients a £200 signup bonus offer. Once registered, Bet365 will match your first deposit with a bonus to the same value, up to a maximum of £200.
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
If your new to the bookmaker Coral, you can claim up to £30 in free bets. Register, deposit and place an initial bet of £10. Coral will then give you £30 in free bets. Visit Coral for full details.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker Bet Victor and get £60 in free bets. Bet Victor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £30, plus up to £30 in Casino bonuses.
Open Account - £60 Free Bet
Skybet are offering an impressive £20 in free bets to new customers. Place an initial bet of just £5 and Skybet will provide you with £20 free bets.
Open Account - £20 Free Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers