- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - Paddy Power offer 10/1 for Liverpool to beat West Ham in the FA Cup
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 for West Ham to win or 12/1 for Liverpool to win on Tuesday with Coral
- LIVERPOOL v WEST HAM - Betfair go 7/1 West Ham win or 9/1 Liverpool win (New Accounts)
- FA CUP - Get 6/1 for West Brom to beat Peterborough on Wednesday with Betfair (New Accounts)
Sagaro Stakes Betting
The Sagaro Stakes is a Group Three flat race that takes place each year during late April, around the same time as the flat racing classics of the 1000 Guineas and 2000 Guineas. The race takes place at Ascot each year and is open to thoroughbred horses aged four and over, so it is similar to the Gordon Richards Stakes although the Sagaro involves a distance of 2 miles.
The race itself was named after the famous Ascot Gold Cup winning horse Sagara, and was established in 1978, before gaining Group Three status in 1978.
It represents an exciting betting opportunity as the race boasts several winners who have gone on to win the Ascot Gold Cup, a feat which was achieved in the same season by Double Trigger in 1995. So it could be worth considering a double bet when looking at thelatest odds as you could consider a punt on a horse two win both races and emulate Double Trigger.
Also when looking at the ante-post betting it is worth looking out for horses from the stables of flat racing training legends Sir Michael Stoute and John Dunlop, who lead the way for Sagaro race wins for a trainer with five victories each.
Sagaro Stakes 2016 Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
2016 Sagaro Stakes Racecard
Will appear here when available...
2015 Sagaro Stakes Result
|1st||9. Mizzou||W Buick||L Cumani||4/1|
|2nd||10. Vent De Force||R Hughes||H Morrison||16/1|
|3rd||8. Forever Now||L Dettori||J Gosden||4/1|
Recent Sagaro Stakes Winners
|2001||Solo Mio||7||Amanda Perrett|
|2002||Give Notice||5||John Dunlop|
|2004||Risk Seeker||4||Elie Lellouche|
|2006||Cover Up||9||Sir Michael Stoute|
|2007||Tungsten Strike||6||Amanda Perrett|
|2009||Patkai||4||Sir Michael Stoute|
|2010||Illustrious Blue||7||William Knight|
|2011||Askar Tau||6||Marcus Tregoning|
|2012||Colour Vision||4||Saeed Bin Suroor|
|2013||Estimate||4||Sir Michael Stoute|
|2014||Tac De Boistron||7||Marco Botti|
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers