- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
International Hurdle Betting
The International Hurdle is a National Hurdle race at the New Course at Cheltenham Racecourse. It is a Grade 2 race for four year olds and over, and takes place during December each year.
The race is run over 2 miles and 1 furlong, with 8 hurdles to be negotiated along the way. It carries a prize purse of 150,000 and is the second leg in the 'Road to Cheltenham'. The other two 'Road To Cheltenham' races are the Fighting Fifth Hurdle and Champion Hurdle Trial, and it then finishes with the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham. The race itself is a great opportunity to have a bet, while it is always worth looking out for the odds of a Champion Hurdle winner in the betting as well thanks to its importance for guaging form for Cheltenham in March. The last time a horse won the Champion Hurdle after winning the previous International Hurdle was Rooster Booster in 2003.
The most successful jockey in the International Hurdle is Richard Johnson with four wins. Philip Hobbs and Nicky Henderson have enjoyed two wins each as trainers up to 2010, and their horses are sure to be up there in betting for future races too.
International Hurdle 2016 Odds
Odds will appear here when available........
2016 International Hurdle Racecard
Will appear here when available...
International Hurdle 2015 Result
Previous International Hurdle Winners
|2002||Rooster Booster||8||Philip Hobbs|
|2004||Back In Front||7||Edward O'Grady|
|2006||Detroit City||4||Philip Hobbs|
|2009||Khyber Kim||7||Nigel Twiston-Davies|
|2013||The New One||5||Nigel Twiston-Davies|
|2014||The New One||6||Nigel Twiston-Davies|
|2015||Old Guard||4||Paul Nicholls|
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers