- PADDY POWER - Money back if 2nd to SP favourite in any race at Glorious Goodwood
- LADBROKES - Money back if 2nd or 3rd to SP favourite in a live Channel 4 race
- CORAL - 10/1 Minding to win Nassau Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Minding to win Nassau Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Minding to win Nassau Stakes
- CORAL - 7/1 Barcelona to win International Champions Cup
- PADDY POWER - 10/1 Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich ALL win
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Barcelona to beat Celtic
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Zlatan Ibrahimovic to score anytime v Galatasaray
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Ibrahimovic to score v Galatasaray
- PADDY POWER - 7/1 Liverpool to beat AC Milan
- BETFAIR - 7/1 Liverpool to beat AC Milan
- LIVE IN-PLAY - US PGA Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - King's Cup
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Women's British Open
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
Only Fools Would Ignore Who Dares Wins In Finesse Juvenile Hurdle Market
Saturday 30th January 2016, 12.40pm - JCB Triumph Hurdle Trial (Finesse Juvenile Hurdle)
The first race on the Trials Day card at Cheltenham is always the Finesse Juvenile Hurdle and more often than not it proves to be a decent pointer with March in mind. Only 12 months ago we saw Peace And Co win this race and we all know what he went on to do at the Festival so it is well worth keeping an eye on the six runners engaged this season.
- Alan King has trained the winner of the Finesse Juvenile Hurdle four times since 2007
- Katchit (2007) and Peace And Co (2015) are the last two horses to win this race and the Triumph Hurdle in the same season
Alan King Has a Great Record In This Race
Alan King has long been associated with being a brilliant trainer of juveniles and that has continued this season with the handler having a host of classy 4-year-olds in his care. One of his better performers on the eye this term has certainly been Who Dares Wins and he takes a marked step up in class this weekend at Cheltenham.
Who Dares Wins produced a stunning display last time out when winning the Summit Juvenile Hurdle at Doncaster by a massive margin and it was hard to not be impressed by him that day. That win came on heavy ground but as a very good former flat horse, we can expect him to be even better on a slightly sounder surface this weekend, despite having a penalty to defy.
Who Dares Wins did show one or two signs of inexperience when jumping at Doncaster and this is of course a step up in class but he could be very good indeed and looks a fair price here at 7/4 with Betfair.
He will face some very good rivals here though including the Paul Nicholls trained Clan Des Obeaux (15/8) who might be the best of the juveniles from Ditcheat this winter. He has had just the one start but he was very impressive on it at Newbury last month and like Who Dares Wins, he could well be anything which makes him a very live contender on Saturday afternoon.
The waters are muddied further by the presence of, not one, but two Nicky Henderson French imports making their debuts in the UK. Barry Geraghty will be on the JP McManus owned Consul De Thaix, who is a 7/1 (Ladbrokes) shot and Noel Fehily will be on Protek Des Flos (16/1) and at this stage it is impossible to rate them, although connections mean they demand respect, even on debut.
Expect A Close Race
Who Dares Wins and Clan des Obeaux both impressed in a big way last time out and that should give them the edge over the two Nicky Henderson first timers, who are impossible to judge at this stage. Alan King has a terrific record with these juveniles and although he has a penalty to defy, Who Dares Wins might be something special.
|Saturday 30th January - 12.40pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Finesse Juvenile Hurdle|
|Tips||Who Dares Wins to Win Best Bet||@ 7 / 4|
Finesse Juvenile Hurdle Betting - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Djakadam a hot favourite for BetBright Trial Chase at Cheltenham
Sam Winner Can Outrun Lofty Odds On Festival Trials Day
Thistle Should Crack Decent Cleeve Hurdle Field At Cheltenham
Ptit Zig Back To Hurdles This Weekend
Gullinbursti tipped to cause Sky Bet Chase shock at Doncaster
Le Mercurey Heads The Betting For Town Moor Feature
Mullins Monopoly Will Not Overshadow Cheltenham Festival
The Dominance Of Closutton Maestro Has Concerned Jumps Fans
Faugheen and Douvan dominate at Leopardstown and star in Jumps review
Un De Sceaux Hands Willie Mullins More Grade 1 Success
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Place a bet of £5 and get a free bet of £20
Open Account - Bet £5 Get £20 Free at Sky Bet
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers