- BET365 - Get a FREE in play bet up to £50 on Wales v Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Belgium, Germany and France ALL win
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Wales to beat Belgium
- BETFAIR - 11/1 Gareth Bale to score anytime
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Belgium to beat Wales
- CORAL ECLIPSE - 7/1 Gurkha to win with Betfair
- BETFAIR - 7/1 Germany Win or 14/1 Italy Win
- PADDY POWER - 7/1 Germany to beat Italy
- BETWAY - 6/1 Germany to beat Italy
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Italy to beat Germany
- BETFAIR - 9/1 Muller to score for Germany v Italy
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- BETWAY - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 18/1 Iceland to qualify
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next England Manager - Latest Odds
- Live In-Play - Open De France
- Live In-Play - WGC Bridgestone Invitational
- Live In-Play - Barracuda Championship
Gullinbursti tipped to cause Sky Bet Chase shock at Doncaster
Saturday 30th January, 2016 - 3:15 Doncaster - Sky Bet Chase
Paul Nicholls has tasted success twice before in the Sky Bet Chase as he followed up his victory with Colouful Life in 2005 by saddling Big Fella Thanks to glory in 2009 and the Ditcheat handler will bid for a hat-trick of wins in the Doncaster showpiece on Saturday afternoon when he unleashes Le Mercurey in 3m 6y Listed event.
- Paul Nicholls has trained the winner twice (saddles Le Mercurey)
- 10 of the last 15 winners have carried less than 11st
- Ikorodu Road and Ziga Boy both won last time out
Le Mercurey Heads The Betting For Nicholls
A smart hurdler, Le Mercurey blossomed earlier in the season when sent over fences as he firstly recorded a comfortable win at Plumpton on his chasing debut before downing the classy duo of Thomas Brown and Out Sam in Ascot's Grade 2 Noel Novices' Chase, but defeat in the Dipper Novices' Chase at Cheltenham has left Nicholls go in searching of this valuable handicap prize, and the six-year-old has been installed as the 6/1 favourite with Ladbrokes.
Handed a mark of 142 for this event, Le Mercurey has certainly been given a chance by the handicapper, but his jumping is sure to be tested in this ultra-competitive renewal and against some proven staying chasers he could well find things a little too tough and at the price could be worth ignoring.
Evan Williams's Buywise has been knocking on the door in these sort of handicaps for a couple of seasons, but his sketchy jumping often sees him on the back foot in his races, so whilst he will be a major player if improving his jumping it's hard to see him getting his nose in front and the 8/1 with William Hill is another to bypass.
Low Weights Could Figure Prominently
The last two winners of this race, The Rainbow Hunter and If In Doubt, have both carried less than 11st and so it's worth venturing into the lower echelons of the handicap for potential winners and you couldn't have helped but be impressed by Ziga Boy's win last time out over course and distance and he's entitled to be a 7/1 shot with Betfred.
He eased to victory that day and a repeat of that display should see him on the vicinity, but he has been upped a staggering 15lb by the handicapper and that could well be too much of a burden to carry and whilst he can sneak into the placings he may just find one rival a little too hot for him on the day.
Emma Lavelle's Gullinbursti has struggled to get his head in front over the last few seasons, but he has gradually slipped back to an attractive mark and he could well outrun his 14/1 odds with BetVictor and if he can build on his comeback run at Ascot last time out then should be a terrific each-way contender.
Slipping back down to his last winning mark of 134, Gullinbursti should have no worries with the ground conditions on Town Moor and with stamina not an issue he can be doing his best work at the end and at least bag a place in what is a terrific betting heat for all to enjoy this weekend.
Holywell Faces Tough Task Off Top Weight
Jonjo O'Neill's Holywell is the class act of the race, but with the burden of top weight the Jackdaws Castle inmate will struggle to get back on the winning trail, but whilst some may enjoy snapping up the 8/1 about this former Cheltenham Festival winner, he has just been struggling of late to get involved on the front end, and may find it tough again.
Of the others, Charlie Longsdon's Coologue (11/1) is lightly-raced and has the potential to improve and could be one of the improving contenders to figure prominently, whilst the likes of Dolatulo (12/1) and No Planning (16/1) add superb depth to what will be one of the highlights of the racing weekend.
|Saturday 30th January - 3.15pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Sky Bet Chase|
|Tips||Gullinbursti (each-way) Best Bet||@ 14 / 1|
2016 Sky Bet Chase Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Mullins Monopoly Will Not Overshadow Cheltenham Festival
The Dominance Of Closutton Maestro Has Concerned Jumps Fans
Faugheen and Douvan dominate at Leopardstown and star in Jumps review
Un De Sceaux Hands Willie Mullins More Grade 1 Success
The New One can retain Champion Hurdle Trial title at Haydock
Melodic Rendezvous The Biggest Danger To Hot Favourite
Its Afreebee Looks A Bargain In Supreme Trial Novices Hurdle Betting
Le Prezien To Start Favourite At Haydock
Un De Sceaux set to down Sire De Grugy in Clarence House cracker
Irish Superstar To Storm To Grade 1 Glory At Ascot
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers