- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Cougar Mountain tipped for bet365 Mile glory at Sandown Park on Friday
Sandown Park's two-day jamboree of racing will see the Flat stars take centre stage on Friday afternoon, and the feature race of the day is the Group 2 bet365 Mile, which will see a classy field of ten runners head to the eight-furlong start, and it is a real head-scratcher for punters, as the bookmakers go 9/2 the field about this race won 12 months ago by the Richard Hannon-trained Toormore.
- Richard Hannon stable has trained 8 of last 13 winners (Kool Kompany)
- Three of the last five winners have been aged six
- David O'Meara has trained 2 of last 5 winners (Mondialiste)
|Friday 28th April - 3.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tips||Cougar Mountain to win Best Bet||@ 15 / 2|
Kool Kompany Aims To Continue Hannon Stable's Fine Record
Eight of the last 13 renewals of the bet365 Mile have been won by the Richard Hannon yard, and with the aforementioned Toormore landing the prize for Richard Hannon Jr last year then he will hope to retain his crown with Kool Kompany, who has been installed as the 9/2 favourite with Ladbrokes, and will head to Sandown fresh from a Listed win at Doncaster on the first day of April.
He beat Stormy Antarctic by a short-head that day, and is sure to strip fitter for his first outing of the season, and with this one-mile trip sure to play to his strengths then he is a worthy market leader, but the former Craven winner has often found Group company a little too hot for him, and he could be worth taking on with a classier rival.
Cougar Mountain To Sparkle At Sandown
Aidan O'Brien's Cougar Mountain was a Group 2 winner of the Joel Stakes last season, and the Ballydoyle raider is one that can often blow hot and cold, but at 15/2 with Ladbrokes he could be worth taking a chance on, as at his best he could well be the classiest horse in this fascinating renewal.
He will carry a 3lb penalty for that aforementioned Group 2 win, but if Ryan Moore can hold him off the pace in the early stages, and get a tune out of him in the final couple of furlongs then he could well sprint away from his rivals to land this coveted prize.
Best Of The Rest
Roger Varian's Dawn Of Hope could only finish third to Kool Kompany in that Doncaster Listed event earlier in the month, but she has the potential to improve for that Town Moor outing, and at 11/2 with Coral is worthy of a mention, while Mondialiste has top-class Group 1 wins on his CV, but they have been abroad, so may struggle to repeat those on British soil, and at 6/1 with BetVictor is a little skinny.
Of the others, Sovereign Debt (8/1) was a winner at Lingfield Park last time out, but this will be a lot tougher, with Jallota (10/1) and Mitchum Swagger (12/1) adding more depth to a race that can head back across the Irish Sea and to the Aidan O'Brien-trained Cougar Mountain, who can kick off his campaign with a win.
2017 bet365 Mile Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Sizing John to outclass his rivals and land Punchestown Gold Cup success
Djakadam And Coneygree Add Depth To Grade 1 Feature
Un De Sceaux to storm to Champion Chase glory at Punchestown Festival
Fox Norton And God's Own Are Main Dangers In Grade 1 Feature
Bertimont The Each Way Play In Open Scottish Champion Hurdle Betting
Winter Escape Looks The One To Beat
Sugar Baron is the sweet selection for Scottish Grand National glory at Ayr
2017 Scottish Grand National Betting Preview
Yan To Prove His Worth In The Liverpool Stayers Hurdle
2017 Liverpool Stayers Hurdle Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers