- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Cheltenham Festival Top Jockey Odds: Geraghty And Walsh Hard To Separate
The Cheltenham Festival is now fast approaching and punters across the country are gearing up for the biggest four days of sport of the year. There are 27 races to take in during the Festival week but there is plenty more besides, with the top jockey market is one of the most popular side bets on offer during this hectic week. Having a bet on which jockey will pick up the most winners during the Festival is a great way to keep an interest through the four days and can offer some good value at the same time.
At this stage there are joint favourites for the armband this year with Barry Geraghty and Ruby Walsh difficult to split. Geraghty is of course the stable jockey for Nicky Henderson which will ensure he gets his chance on some of the best horses in training at Prestbury Park. Punters will also remember Barry Geraghty winning the award last season when he scored five times at the Festival and a repeat of that number will surely see him pick up the Jockeys crown once again in 2013.
Barry Geraghty will be on board the likes of Sprinter Sacre, Bobs Worth and Simonsig at Cheltenham this year among many others which highlights the strength of his book of rides. Taking that into account it is easy to see why Ladbrokes rate him as a 5/4 shot to be the Cheltenham Festival Top Jockey this season. He looks to have a leading chance in all the big races and we are yet to mention the likes of Grandouet, Oscar Whisky and Riverside Theatre who are three more potential winners for Geraghty.
Punters looking elsewhere will want to take a closer look at Ruby Walsh who has won this title on a number of occasions during his illustrious career. Walsh has his pick of rides from the Willie Mullins and Paul Nicholls yards and that alone ensures he has to be considered carefully. The Irishman will be on board the likes of Quevega, Hurricane Fly and Silvinianco Conti among others meaning that he could well develop into a major threat to Geraghty this year.
Willie Mullins looks to have a very strong team indeed ready for the Festival this season and that can only benefit the chances of Ruby Walsh. Punters wanting to back Ruby to take the top jockey award this season can currently back him at 5/4 with Ladbrokes Bookmakers. He has been at the top of the game for a decade now and it would be no surprise to see him win the pink arm band for the seventh time.
The bookmakers are struggling to split Walsh and Geraghty this year and it really is hard to imagine any jockey outside of the big two claiming the award. Davy Russell might be a little bit of value at around 16/1 bearing in mind he has the Gigginstown yard behind him but the simple fact is that Geraghty and Walsh have that much more ammunition at their disposal. Deciding between the market leaders is tough but we have to think that Barry Geraghty has the slight advantage here. The Nicky Henderson team are in rude health at this stage of the season and the quality they have in their arsenal is frightening with Cheltenham just around the corner.
Cheltenham Festival 2013 Top Jockey Odds
5/4 Barry Geraghty
5/4 Ruby Walsh
6/1 AP McCoy
16/1 Davy Russell
20/1 Jason Maguire
33/1 Richard Johnson
33/1 Robert Thornton
33/1 Daryl Jacob
33/1 Tom Scudamore
All markets are supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes.com
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Ballynagour moves towards the head of the Byrne Group Plate betting at Cheltenham Festival
Gold Cup Favourite Bob’s Worth Impresses In Kempton Gallop
Tempting odds for Grandioso to extend Nicholls winning run in the Pendil Novices Chase
Paul Nicholls Has Won 6 Of Last 7 Pendil Renewals
Adonis Juvenile Hurdle Odds Irish Saint aims to stake Triumph claims
Nicky Henderson Bids For Fourth Win In Six Years
Dovecote Novices Hurdle Odds Lac Fontana Backed To Claim The Win
Tight Betting For Intriguing Kempton Clash
Wyck Hill could strengthen Grand National claims with Racing Plus Chase win
Rolling Aces The Main Danger In The Betting
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers