- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Dodging Bullets Misfires And Drifts In Champion Chase Betting
In his pre-race interview Paul Nicholls was visually apprehensive about Dodging Bullets chances of kicking off his campaign with a win in the Game Spirit Chase at Newbury, but the lacklustre display put up by the reigning Champion Chase hero would have majorly disappointed the Ditcheat handler, and the two-mile king drited considerably for next month's two-mile Championship crown.
- Dodging Bullets now 12/1 for Champion Chase after Game Spirit defeat
- Top Gamble still available at 33/1 for Ryanair Chase after Newbury romp
- L'Ami Serge drifts to 16/1 for Arkle after Kingmaker loss
Gamble Pays Off For Lee As Bullets Draws A Blank
With Dodging Bullets struggling to land any sort of blow in one of the weekend's highlights, bookmakers were quick to ease the eight-year-old in the Queen Mother betting and Betfred have the Somerset-based gelding as a 12/1 shot for the Grade 1 event on March 16, which duly saw red-hot favourite Un De Sceaux become an even firmer jolly for the second-day showpiece at the Cheltenham Festival.
However, the flat display from Dodging Bullets left the door open for the heavily-backed Top Gamble, who produced a sparkling front-running display under Richard Johnson, and the Kerry Lee-trained star was slashed in the betting for the 2016 Ryanair Chase, but Betfred have still well and truly dangled a carrot at 33/1 for the 2m 5f Grade 1 on the third day of the Prestbury Park extravaganza next month.
Since taking over the reins from her father, Richard, Kerry Lee has been a regular in the winner's enclosure in big races, as this cracking win with Top Gamble added to Mountainous' sparkling victory in the Welsh National last month, and she is certainly a trainer that is showing that she can battle it out with the big boys of the National Hunt sphere.
Kelly Continues To Shine With Betfair Hurdle Success
Lizzie Kelly catapulted into the limelight once again at the weekend, as she partnered 16/1 shot Agrapart to victory in the valuable Betfair Hurdle, and having become the first lady rider to bag a Grade 1 win on board Tea For Two over the festive period, Kelly continues to show her talents in the saddle.
As red-hot favourite Blazer was in trouble turning for home, Tom Scudamore on board Starchitect looked to have kicked clear, but Kelly kept her mount up to his work, and having outjumped the aforementioned Starchitect at the final hurdle, she breezed comfortably clear in testing to conditions to land the most valuable handicap hurdle in Europe to record her 12th success of the season.
L'Ami Serge Could Still Head To Arkle Despite Warwick Defeat
Despite L'Ami Serge's odds-on defeat to Violet Dancer in Warwick's Kingmaker Novices' Chase on Saturday, Nicky Henderson has said that his Seven Barrows raider could still take his chance in the Arkle Challenge Trophy, but the bookmakers feel that he will struggle to land any sort of blow on Douvan, and L'Ami Serge is now available at 16/1 with Sky Bet for the 2m novice chase crown on the opening day of Cheltenham.
Jamie Moore's front-running tactics on board Violet Dancer certainly had L'Ami Serge out of his comfort zone, but whilst ground conditions may not have been ideal it was his novicey jumps in the latter part of the race that raised the most concern, and it's hard to feel that last year's Supreme Novices' Hurdle contender can bounce back to shine next month and it's hard to get too excited about the double-figured odds offered by bookmakers.
Another novice chaser that blotted his copybook this weekend was Black Hercules, who suffered a final fence fall in the Grade 2 Ten Up Novice Chase at Navan, but despite his late tumble the Willie Mullins-trained star is still the 4/1 favourite for the National Hunt Chase with bet365 and is the one to beat in the four-miler next month.
2016 Queen Mother Champion Chase Betting
2016 Ryanair Chase Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Rocky Creek the tentative tip in woeful renewal of Denman Chase
Ballynagour A Leading Player For Newbury Grade 2
Lightly Raced Kalkir Looks A Big Each Way Price In Betfair Hurdle Betting
Un-Exposed Blazer Might Sit Favourite Backers At Newbury
Shock results shake up the Cheltenham markets
A Weekend Racing Roundup
Expect Native River To Pour On The Pressure In Towton Novices Chase Betting
Blaklion Likely To Start Favourite For Wetherby Race
Irish Gold Cup Odds Riches The One To Beat At Leopardstown
Valseur Lido Could Be An Each Way Bet
Hold the door for Brann in this weekends football bankers treble
Norway's SK Brann Feature In A 7/2 Treble
Why Big Sam And England Are A Perfect Match
Sam Allardyce And England Are Made For One Another
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers