- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Coral Challenge Odds: Trade Commissioner hot favourite for Sandown handicap
Trade Commissioner is likely to go off a short odds favourite for Saturday's Coral Challenge, which is part of the undercard to the Coral-Eclipse at Sandown. The one mile, four yard contest has attracted 17 declarations and John Gosden's Trade Commissioner is currently 9/4 for this handicap race with Coral.
The lightly raced gelding has only been seen in competitive action four times, winning twice, and he has been raised 12lbs by the handicapper after his win over this trip at Salisbury last time out. The 4-year-old, who carries 9st 6lbs, comes from a fine background as he is the son of Montjeu and from the mare Spinning Queen, who won the Group One Sun Chariot Stakes on her final start. There is plenty in his favour this weekend as the in-form Gosden has a fine record in these types of handicaps, although recent race trends indicate that only one ante-post favourite has won the Coral Challenge in the past 10 years.
Ed De Giles' Spa's Dancer will bid to extend that poor run for the favourites and his gelding is a 6/1 chance in the latest odds. The 5-year-old, who carries 9-2, made all in the mud at this course last month and has since finished runner-up in a strong handicap at the Curragh, with the potential poor weather at Sandown a definite bonus.
The claims of Field Of Dream (8/1) don't look as strong as Jamie Osborne's gelding has failed to win since leaving the yard of Luca Cumani in 2010, although he was fourth in the Hunt Cup last time. Patrick Chamings' Directorship could challenge as he bids to build on three very decent runs this year, with Coral pricing him 10/1.
Charles Hills' Captain Bertie is also priced 10/1 and he looks to have solid claims, particularly with the softer ground likely to suit after he struggled on firm ground last time out. The Newbury Sprint Cup winner in April has recent race trends in his favour as five of the past six Coral Challenge winners have been aged four years old.
Meanwhile, Saeed Bin Suroor's Con Artist is a 12/1 chance after he finished third on his reappearance at Redcar, although a disappointing effort in the Wolferton Handicap since will be a concern.
David Simcock goes dual-handed this weekend and Vainglory could be one for each-way backers at 25/1 with Coral. The 8-year-old won a one mile handicap at York in October and has shown significant improvement in recent runs, with place claims not beyond him. Vainglory is joined by Mabait (28/1), who is on a recovery mission after a poor 2011 campaign for Luca Cumani.
Mark Johnston also has multiple entries as he goes with Switzerland (25/1), who wears blinkers after a couple of disappointing outings, and Fulbright (20/1), who was winner of the Woodcote Stakes as a 2-year-old.
Coral Challenge Odds
9/4 Trade Commissioner
6/1 Spa's Dancer
8/1 Field Of Dream
10/1 Captain Bertie
12/1 Con Artist
16/1 Kyllachy Star
Odds supplied by Coral.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Coral Eclipse Stakes Tips Farhh Likely Favourite for Sandown Feature
Monterosso Decent Each Way Chance Say Tipsters
Coral Charge Betting Defending champion Night Carnation favourite for Sprint Stakes
Caledonia Lady Could Offer Value At Sandown
Old Newton Cup Odds Lexis Boy hot favourite for heritage handicap
Luca Cumani's Franciscan Also Well Fancied
Lancashire Oaks Odds Testosterone looks tempting in the Haydock betting
The Queen's Set To Music Declared For Group Three Contest
Coral Eclipse Betting Preview So You Think an evens favourite at Sandown
So You Think Bids For Successive Wins In Group One Race
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers