- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Might Bite to frank RSA form and beat Whisper in Mildmay at Aintree
Nicky Henderson's Might Bite and Whisper served up a memorable finish in the RSA Chase in last month's Cheltenham Festival, and the Seven Barrows duo will lock horns again on day two of Aintree's Grand National meeting in the Grade 1 Mildmay Novices' Chase, which will be one of the features on another star-studded card.
- Might Bite beat Whisper in RSA Chase in dramatic fashion
- Whisper has won twice at Aintree's National meeting (two Liverpool Hurdle wins)
- Nicky Henderson last won this race in 2010 with Burton Port
|Friday 7th April - 2.50pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Mildmay Novices' Chase|
|Tips||Might Bite to win Best Bet||@ 8 / 13|
Might Bite To Frank RSA Form With Whisper
Having kicked clear turning for home in the RSA Chase, Might Bite looked to have the race sewn up, but having jumped the last comfortably clear he then veered dramatically to his right up the run-in, and left the door open for Whisper to hit the front, but Nico de Boinville managed to straighten Might Bite up, who having been a length down heading into the final half-a-furlong, managed to just find some more in the tank, and he eventually won by a nose.
Now the pair will clash again on Friday afternoon, and it's no surprise to see Might Bite installed as the 8/13 favourite with Paddy Power, as he has been the dominant staying novice chaser this season, and while he was a late faller in the Kauto Star Novices' Chase at Kempton Park on Boxing Day he has been impressive on the rest of his chasing starts.
He could well be held on to a lot more in this contest, as de Boinville may not elect to kick for home so soon, but with such a high cruising speed then he should relish the speed of Aintree, and providing his jumping stays intact then it's hard to see him not landing another Grade 1 success.
Whisper The Obvious Danger
A dual winner of the Liverpool Hurdle at Aintree's Grand National meeting, Whisper is arguably a better horse around this track, so punters that are looking to take on Might Bite may enjoy snapping up the 11/4 available with BetVictor about the second string for the Henderson team winning here.
However, had Might Bite not swerved at Cheltenham then Whisper would've probably been beaten by at least six lengths, and providing the jolly here doesn't show any quirks, then you have to feel that Whisper may have to play a supporting role once again, and will finish runner-up yet again to his impressive stablemate.
Marinero Best Of The Rest
Henry de Bromhead's Marinero was a faller at the third fence in the RSA Chase last month, so he will be looking to improve on that effort here, but at 12/1 he is hard to fancy against the two Henderson runners, while both Virgilio (16/1) and Calett Mad (18/1) both lack the quality to down the main two market rivals, and they will have to settle for the minor honours in a race that can go the way of the jolly.
2017 Mildmay Novices' Chase Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Punters Can Stand To Attention For Sub Lieutenant In Melling Chase
Fox Norton Likely To Start Favourite
Hendersons Favourite To Prove Top Notch In The Manifesto Novices Chase
2017 Manifesto Novices Chase Betting Preview
Champion Hurdle hero to storm to Aintree Hurdle win on Thursday
Buveur D'air Can Outclass His Rivals In Grade 1 Thriller
Expect Card To Be On Cue One Final Time in the Betway Bowl
Empire Of Dirt Should Run Well At Aintree
Yuften can storm to Lincoln Handicap glory at Doncaster
2017 Lincoln Handicap Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers