- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
2013 Cheltenham Gold Cup Betting Preview: Bobs Worth propels to favourite after Hennessy romp
Bobs Worth propelled to the head of the ante-post betting for the 2013 Cheltenham Gold Cup after producing a mouth-watering performance in Saturday’s Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury, where he beat Tidal Bay by three-and-a-quarter lengths, in a most memorable renewal of the staying handicap chase.
Paddy Power were the most impressed with the Nicky Henderson-trained seven-year-old’s performance and slashed him to 7/2 favourite for Cheltenham’s blue riband event and if he can reproduce that sort of sumptuous display in March then he will be extremely tough to beat in a race that is simmering into an epic renewal on the final day of the four-day extravaganza.
Kept in behind the leaders by Barry Geraghty, last year’s RSA Chase winner was always looking a danger and whilst First Lieutenant (14/1 for Gold Cup) displayed magnificent agility over his obstacles up front, the Seven Barrows inmate was slowly getting into contention, scraping the paint on the inside.
However, it was two fences from home that he swamped his Irish opponent and duly scooted clear in the final two furlongs, with old stalwart Tidal Bay (18/1) running an absolute corker off top weight to chase him home, and there will be no surprise if that triumvirate are fighting it out in the closing stages of next year’s Gold Cup, but Bobs Worth does look a potential star of the future.
He has already won twice at the Festival with wins in the Neptune Novices' Hurdle and the RSA, but there is set to be another dual Cheltenham Festival winner that will take his chance, as Willie Mullins’ exciting Sir Des Champs will be a major player, and he is 6/1 second favourite for the Gold Cup crown.
After winning the Martin Pipe two years ago, the Co. Carlow inmate then trounced his rivals in the Jewson Novices’ Chase last season and still with an unblemished record could spearhead the Emerald Isle’s onslaught on the race this campaign and he could well be another superstar come the big race on March 15.
He is expected to lock horns with Flemenstar (8/1) in the John Durkan Memorial Chase at Punchestown in early December and that will certainly test his Gold Cup credentials, as Peter Casey’s star is another emerging talent from across the Irish Sea, who could make the pilgrimage to Prestbury Park in what is set to be the strongest Irish challenge for a number of years.
Paul Nicholls may have bid farewell to the old guard, but Silviniaco Conti could thrust him back into the limelight and the Charlie Hall Chase winner was sublime when beating 2011 Gold Cup champion Long Run in the Betfair Chase and the Ditcheat inmate is available at 13/2 in the latest betting with Paddy Power. Meanwhile, Long Run, who has struggled to string a line of victories together, was eased to 8/1 following that Haydock Park success and could be worth taking on.
Bigger priced ones that could venture into the potential each-way reckoning include last year’s runner-up The Giant Bolster (18/1), who was third in the aforementioned Betfair Chase, whilst 2010 winner Imperial Commander could attract some support at 50/1 if Nigel Twiston-Davies can get him firing after a lengthy time on the sidelines.
2013 Cheltenham Gold Cup Betting
7/2 Bobs Worth
6/1 Sir Des Champs
13/2 Silviniaco Conti
8/1 Long Run
12/1 Al Ferof
14/1 First Lieutenant
14/1 Last Instalment
16/1 The Giant Bolster
18/1 Tidal Bay
20/1 Kauto Stone
25/1 Hidden Cyclone
25/1 Cue Card
25/1 Grands Crus
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will offer best odds guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse racing.
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Voler La Vedette short odds for Hattons Grace Hurdle
Zaidpour The Big Danger At Fairyhouse
Champagne Fever heads betting for competitive Royal Bond Novice Hurdle
Jezki And Minsk The Big Dangers To Mullins' Grey
Dedigout heads betting for Grade 1 Drinmore Novice Chase
Tony Martin's Unbeaten Novice Looks A Good Bet
Cinders And Ashes even money favourite for Fighting Fifth Hurdle
Countrywide Flame The Biggest Danger To McCain Jolly
Big Bucks massive odds on for a fourth straight Long Distance Hurdle win
Big Buck’s Goes For 18th Consecutive Win Over Hurdles
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers