- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Alluringly tipped to run a huge race in Investec Oaks at Epsom
Aidan O'Brien has dominated the Classic division once again this season in the UK & Ireland, and the master of Ballydoyle will head into Friday's Investec Oaks with the red-hot favourite for the fillies' Classic, Rhododendron, who has been well backed in the days leading up to the Group 1 feature, and it's hard to not see the daughter of Galileo bouncing back from a shock defeat in the QIPCO 1000 Guineas at Newmarket.
- Aidan O'Brien has won last two Oaks (saddles Rhododendron, Alluringly, Pocketfullofdreams)
- Rhododendron was second in QIPCO 1000 Guineas at Newmarket
- Enable beat Alluringly in Cheshire Oaks last month
|Friday 2nd June - 4.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tips||Alluringly (each way) Best Bet||@ 20 / 1||P|
Rhododendron To Blossom In Oaks At Epsom
Having saddled the last two winners of the Oaks (Qualify in 2015, Minding in 2016) the O'Brien team will unleash a three-pronged attack in this year's renewal, and many believed that with a clear run Rhododendron would've have won the 1000 Guineas last month, and with a likely step up in trip sure to play to her favour then some could see the 10/11 with Paddy Power being excellent value.
A classy winner of the Fillies' Mile last year at Newmarket, she was then beaten two lengths by her stablemate Winter in the Guineas, and with that class act easing to victory in the Irish 1000 Guineas last weekend then the form has been well and truly franked, and it's hard to not see another O'Brien-trained raider landing this prize.
Ryan Moore is sure to try and stay away from any trouble in running on board Rhododendron, as he will certainly want to make up for a disappointing ride in the Guineas, but she could just be a real cut above her rivals in this event, as there's a lack of significant strength in depth, and she can storm to victory at odds-on, but could there be a more attractive betting proposition elsewhere?
John Gosden saddled Taghrooda to victory in this race in 2014, and he will saddle Enable, who propelled into the Classic picture when beating the O'Brien-trained Alluringly in the Cheshire Oaks at Chester, and Gosden's charge is the 6/1 second favourite with Paddy Power for this prize.
However, it's eye-catching that Alluringly is as big 20/1 with bet365, as having been beaten by one-and-three-quarter lengths in that Chester contest, she had pulled well clear of the rest of the field, and with Qualify showing that it's not always the O'Brien first string that shine then it could be worth snapping up the 20/1 for a bit of each-way value.
Charlie Appleby's Sobetsu was well behind Rhododendron in the Fillies' Mile, but was last seen winning a Group 1 in France, so has to be considered at 9/1 with bet365, while Natavia was an impressive Listed winner at Newbury last time out, and at 10/1 with Betfred is another notable contender.
Best Of The Rest
Of the others, Coronet will add more strength to the Gosden team, but she was behind Sobetsu in that aforementioned French Group 1, so can be ignored at 10/1 with BetVictor, while Horseplay (14/1) is another classy filly taking her chance, but it can be another Classic dominated by the red-hot O'Brien stable, and it could be a one-two for the legendary handler with Rhododendron outclassing stablemate Alluringly, who can be the value play in the race.
2017 Investec Oaks Betting
Archive - Previous 5 Horse-racing Articles
Hydrangea The Each Way Play In Exciting Irish 1000 Guineas Betting
Winter Is Coming At The Curragh
Goldream can storm back to form and land Temple Stakes win at Haydock Park
2017 Temple Stakes Betting Preview
Churchill to reign over inferior rivals in Irish 2000 Guineas at Curragh
Irishcorrespondent Main Danger In Group 1 Classic
Galileo to strike Gold in Lockinge Stakes at Newbury
Ribchester Heads Betting For Group 1 Showpiece
Dartmouth tipped to bag Yorkshire Cup win on day three of Dante festival
2017 Yorkshire Cup Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers