- PADDY POWER - Money back if 2nd to SP favourite in any race at Glorious Goodwood
- LADBROKES - Money back if 2nd or 3rd to SP favourite in a live Channel 4 race
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Rory McIlroy to win US PGA Championship
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Jason Day to win the US PGA Championship
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Rory McIlroy to make the cut at the US PGA
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Big Orange to win Goodwood Cup
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Big Orange to win Goodwood Cup
- CORAL - 6/1 West Ham to beat Domzale
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
Greyhound Racing Betting Guide
Greyhound racing is traditionally the staple diet of high street bookmaking with dozens of race meetings a day from all over the country. Some of the best known tracks are Wimbledon, Belle View, Hove, Monmore and Romford.
Very often there is live greyhound racing on Sky Sports and this really attracts the punters in and the big race nights of the year such as the Greyhound Derby and Greyhound St Leger.
The bookmakers featured on the Betting Directory have every angle covered when it comes to placing a bet on the geyhounds and if you open an account with any of the bookmakers you will be eligible for a greyhound free bets offer.
Popular Greyhound Bets
Win and Place Market
The most popular type of bet to be made on the greyhounds is backing the dog to win the race. As with horse racing you can simply bet on the dog to win the race or back it eac-way to finish first or second. Some bookies will also offer place only betting, but the prices will be shorter for this.
With only six dogs racing the odds are quite often very short and as a result to get a little more value a popular bet is to place a forecast, where you're predicting which dogs will finish first and second. You can also place a reverse forecast where you're backing two dogs to finish in the first two.
Trap challenges are very popular. Simply pick the traps you think the wnner will come from rather than the dogs themselves. These bets can be popular on greyhound tracks that feature a very obvious draw bias.
Greyhound tips for the big races will appear here as soon as they are made available.
Latest Greyhounds News Articles
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Place a bet of £5 and get a free bet of £20
Open Account - Bet £5 Get £20 Free at Sky Bet
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers