- BET365 - Get a FREE in play bet up to £50 on Wales v Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Belgium, Germany and France ALL win
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium
- PADDY POWER - 16/1 Wales to beat Belgium
- BETFAIR - 11/1 Gareth Bale to score anytime
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Belgium to beat Wales
- CORAL ECLIPSE - 7/1 Gurkha to win with Betfair
- BETFAIR - 7/1 Germany Win or 14/1 Italy Win
- PADDY POWER - 7/1 Germany to beat Italy
- BETWAY - 6/1 Germany to beat Italy
- PADDY POWER - 14/1 Italy to beat Germany
- BETFAIR - 9/1 Muller to score for Germany v Italy
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- BETWAY - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- BETFAIR - 18/1 Iceland to qualify
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next England Manager - Latest Odds
- Live In-Play - Open De France
- Live In-Play - WGC Bridgestone Invitational
- Live In-Play - Barracuda Championship
Africa Open Betting
The inaugural Africa Open took place in 2008 in the Eastern Cape of South Africa at the Fish River Sun Country Club, but it changed in 2009 to its current venue at the East London golf course in South Africa and it has remained a popular golf event for betting ever since.
The change was made to attract a higher calibre of player which has in turn made it a very competitive tournament for golf betting, and it is now in fact part of both the South African Sunshine Tour and the European Tour. It will count towards the European Tour's Race To Dubai points and with the winners board dominated by South Africans it is well worth looking out for the odds of Charl Schwartzel, Retief Goosen and co in the betting.
The event takes place yearly in January and involves a prize purse of 1million(Euros). It is sandwiched between the South African Open Championship and the prestigious Joburg Open as the season starts to get into full swing.
Africa Open 2016 Odds
Odds will appear here...
Latest Africa Open Leaderboard
Previous Africa Open Winners
|2008||Shaun Norris||South Africa||275 (-13)|
|2009||Retief Goosen||South Africa||267 (-21)|
|2010||Charl Schwartzel||South Africa||272 (-20)|
|2011||Louis Oosthuizen||South Africa||276 (-16)|
|2012||Louis Oosthuizen||South Africa||265 (-27)|
|2013||Darren Fichardt||South Africa||272 (-16)|
|2014||Thomas Aiken||South Africa||264 (-20)|
|2015||Trevor Fisher Jr||South Africa||264 (-24)|
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers