- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Kuchar and Harrington Make Open Championship Golf Top Ten Appeal
We have arrived at one of the biggest sporting events of the British summer calendar with the Open Championship getting underway at Royal Birkdale on Thursday afternoon, and as always, there are a plethora of betting markets for punters to get involved with. Of particular interest is the top ten betting market which gives you a great chance of collecting some nice profit.
|Thursday 20th July - 6.30am||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Open Golf Top Ten Finish|
|Tips||Padraig Harrington Top 10 Best Bet||@ 5 / 1|
|Matt Kuchar Top 10||@ 11 / 2||Betfair|
|Sergio Garcia Top 10||@ 15 / 8||Betfair|
Top 10 Contenders
The weather is set fair for a decent week at Birkdale but the links style of golf always throws up a surprise or two, and form in similar tournaments is very important to follow this week.
It is impossible to ignore Padraig Harrington heading into the tournament with the Irishman heading back to the scene of one of his greatest triumphs. Harrington famously lifted the Claret Jug for a 2nd time back at Birkdale in 2008, and he is sure to be in confident mood as walks back in the gates this week.
Harrington has struggled in general over the past few years but his form recently has been decent, and his tie for 4th place at the Scottish Open last week is notice of his prowess on the links courses of the the UK. A top ten finish for Harrington at 5/1 with Betfair is a lively side bet this week.
Someone else heading to Birkdale in great form is Matt Kuchar, with the American always a popular man with punters. Kuch has made the cut at six of the last seven British Open's but more important than that, is his form over the last couple of months. He finished in a tie for 4th at the Masters and has followed that up with top ten finishes at the Byron Nelson and the Memorial, before he finished 3rd at the Scottish Open last week.
He has clearly put the prep in for as good week at Birkdale and a top ten finish for Kuchar looks a lovely price at 11/2 with Betfair Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia isn't a big price in this market but he does still make some appeal given his record in this tournament. The Spaniard has been a top ten finisher at the British Open no less than ten times, including in the last three years, and with that in mind the Masters Champion remains interesting here at 15/8 with Betfair.
We have thrown three darts at the top ten market this week and all three go into the tournament with great confidence, and more importantly with some great form in the book. Kuchar, Garcia and Harrington all fall into those categories and we are confident all three are in for great weeks in pursuit of the Claret Jug.
Latest Open Championship Top Ten Finish Betting - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Golf Articles
Zach Johnson To Enhance His Stunning Record At The John Deere Classic
2017 John Deere Classic Betting Preview
Alex Noren and Henrik Stenson Are Our Best Bets For The Scottish Open
2017 Scottish Open Betting Preview
Keep The Faith With David Lingmerth At The Greenbrier Classic
2017 Greenbrier Classic Betting Preview
Shane Lowry Ranks As A Top Tip For The Irish Open
2017 Irish Open Betting Preview
Miguel Angel Jimenez Tipped To Shine At The US Senior Open
2017 US Senior Open Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers