Expect Moore Success For Ryan At The Wyndham Championship
There is just one PGA Tour event remaining before the FedEx Cup play-offs gets underway as the tour is at Sedgefield Country Club in North Carolina for the Wyndham Championship this week...
- The top-125 players in the FedEx Cup rankings after the Wyndham will qualify for next week's Northern Trust Open
- Webb Simpson hasn't missed a cut in seven visits to Sedgefield - 1 x win, 4 x top-fifteens
|17th August - 20th August||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tips||Ryan Moore (each way) Best Bet||@ 28 / 1|
|Webb Simpson (each way)||@ 25 / 1||P|
|Carl Pettersson (each way)||@ 300 / 1|
The Market Leaders
Henrik Stenson is the bookmakers' 14/1 favourite after finding some consistent form of late but his return of two missed cuts and a withdrawal from three visits to Sedgefield Country Club in Greensboro is a concern.
Kevin Kisner (18/1) has finished in the top-ten in his past two appearances at Sedgefield but the way he faded when in contention at Quail Hollow last week will have taken plenty out of him physically and mentally.
Bill Haas has a strong record at Sedgefield with seven top-28 finishes, including four top-tens, from his last eight visits but he has hit the buffers since tying for 5th at the US Open.
Webb Simpson is seven-from-seven at Sedgefield, including his 2011 victory and four other top-fifteen finishes, and he is 25/1 when bidding to add to the seven top-twenty finishes he has picked up during 2017. Simpson can be backed at 25/1 and that price still offers a touch of each-way value (Bet Victor).
Tip #1: Webb Simpson (each way) @ 25/1 with Bet Victor.
Moore From Ryan
Our best bet of the week is Ryan Moore though as he has plenty to play for during the next few weeks as he bids to force his way into Steve Stricker's plans for the Presidents Cup. Moore, who is currently ranked 18th in the team standings, won the Wyndham in 2009 and finished tied 10th in 2015, while his last 20 rounds at Sedgefield have seen him average 67.80.
Moore signed off with a 69 at Quail Hollow to take a share of 13th place on Sunday - his fifth top-twenty of the year - and a man who ranks 25th for driving accuracy on the PGA Tour this season is well worth backing at 28/1 (Bet Victor).
Tip #2: Ryan Moore (each way) @ 28/1 with BetVictor.com.
The Long Shot
Sedgefield has hosted the Wyndham Championship since 2008 and the past nine winners have ranked 16th or better for driving accuracy statistics for the week.
Meanwhile, the last four winners all came from a triple-figure starting price, which brings us to our long shot for the week - Carl Pettersson. The Swede has been in woeful form this year but he did tie for 16th in Texas and he loves playing at Sedgefield where he has one win (2008) and three subsequent top-six finishes to his name, while he also co-owns the course record of 61 there!
Tip #3: Carl Pettersson (each way) @ 300/1 with Paddy Power.
2017 Wyndham Championship Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Golf Articles
Grace Howell and Matsuyama Feature In Thursdays US PGA Championship Treble
Day One US PGA Threeball Treble Pays 5/1
Red Hot Matsuyama To Land The US PGA Championship At Quail Hollow
2017 US PGA Championship Betting Preview
Inbee Park Is Our Best Bet For The Womens British Open
2017 Women's British Open Betting Preview
Rickie Fowler Ranks As A Top Tip For The WGC Bridgestone Invitational
2017 WGC Bridgestone Invitational Betting Preview
Dustin Johnson tipped to storm to Canadian Open glory
Matt Kuchar Aims To Build On Open Runner-up Spot
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers