- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Volvo Golf Champions Betting: Tempting odds for Branden Grace to retain his title
The Volvo Golf Champions in South Africa gets the 2013 calendar year on the European Tour underway and a select field of 33 are in attendance. The tournament welcomes a host of winners from last year's tour and the Durban Country Club is host venue for the third renewal of this event. The previous two events had taken place at the Montgomerie Course in Bahrain and the Fancourt Links in South Africa respectively, with Branden Grace landing the title last year.
Grace beat Ernie Els and Retief Goosen in a play-off at the start of a stellar 2012 campaign for him. The South African landed four European titles, as well as the Origins of Golf Final in South Africa, and the home-grown star looks a tempting bet to retain his title at 14/1 with Ladbrokes this week. Grace had only secured his place in last year's tournament by winning the Joburg Open the week before and he could thrive again at this early stage of the year.
Els was left to rue missed chances in the 2012 tournament but he is well fancied to go one better as he is a 7/1 chance this week. Els has happy memories of playing at the Durban Country Club after winning the South African Open here in 2006 and 2010, while he arrives in form after a stellar 2012 saw him win the British Open and secure five other top-fives.
Els' fellow countryman and defeated play-off loser here last year, Retief Goosen, is available at 25/1 and he has also won the South African Open in Durban following his success in 2005. Goosen heads into this year's tournament in the midst of a recovery from a back operation though and better value might lie elsewhere.
It is no surprise to see that the head of the betting is dominated by South African players and Louis Oosthuizen is a best price 5/1 favourite in the latest betting with Ladbrokes. Oosthuizen, who finished seventh in this event last year, is sure to attract interest, even at such a short price, as he was one of the form players of 2012. He won the Malaysian Open and Africa Open, while rounding off the year with six top-six finishes in his final seven events.
Paul Casey also finished off his year in some style with a third place in Korea, a fifth in the Perth International, a sixth at the BMW Masters and two other top-20s in Asia. It was a welcome return to form for the Englishman, whose first half of the year had been blighted by his attempts to recover from a dislocated shoulder suffered snowboarding prior to the 2012 season. The 2011 Volvo Golf Champions winner can make a much better start to the 2013 European Tour season now he is fully recovered and he looks decent value at 20/1.
Darren Fichardt also looks nicely priced at 50/1 and he is another South African that could thrive on home soil. He won the Saint-Omer Open last year to qualify for this week's event and his form at the back end of 2012 ensures he demands respect as he racked up three top-fives in his final seven outings.
Volvo Golf Champions Tips
Tip #1: Branden Grace each-way @ 14/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Paul Casey each-way @ 20/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Darren Fichardt each-way @ 50/1 with Ladbrokes.
2013 Volvo Golf Champions Odds
5/1 Louis Oosthuizen
7/1 Ernie Els
12/1 Henrik Stenson
14/1 Branden Grace
14/1 Francesco Molinari
16/1 Nicolas Colsaerts
20/1 Matteo Manassero
20/1 Padraig Harrington
20/1 Paul Casey
25/1 Thorbjorn Olesen
25/1 Paul Lawrie
25/1 Retief Goosen
25/1 Thomas Bjorn
25/1 Gonzalez Fernandez-Castano
25/1 Jamie Donaldson
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running throughout the four days of the Volvo Golf Champions, which starts on Thursday.
Archive - Previous 5 Golf Articles
Hyundai Tournament of Champions Odds Steve Stricker returns to defend his crown
Betting Is Wide Open For Season Opener In Kapalua
Miracle of Medinah heads the top 10 golf moments of 2012
Bubba Watson's US Masters Win Makes The Top 10
Alfred Dunhill Championship Odds Charl Schwartzel heads the betting in South Africa
George Coetzee Looks A Tempting Bet At Leopard Creek
Chevron World Challenge Betting Jim Furyk looks tempting in the latest odds
Tiger Woods Handed Short Odds To Land A Sixth Title
Dubai World Championship Betting Preview McIlroy a short odds fancy for tour finale
Strong Field To Tee Off At Jumeirah Golf Estates
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers