- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Money back betting special if Tiger Woods wins the US Masters
The first major of the season is fast-approaching and Tiger Woods is on the hunt for his fifth US Masters title when play gets underway at Augusta on Thursday. Woods has taken the famous green jacket home four times and it is no surprise that he starts as the 9/2 favourite with Paddy Power, who will refund all losing bets if Woods takes the title again this Sunday.
Woods' last victory in the tournament came back in 2005 and his record at Augusta is formidable - he has finished in the top-ten in 12 of his 17 appearances here and ten of those have seen him finish in the top-five. He was tied for fourth last year as he continued his record of never finishing worse than sixth on each of his last seven appearances here.
Woods has of course endured some tough times, both on and off the course, in recent years but he arrives in decent nick this year after he quashed any lingering injury worries by winning the Arnold Palmer Invitational, his first PGA Tour win since 2009, for the seventh time less than two weeks ago.
The biggest threat to Woods' bid for a fifth Masters appears to be Rory McIlroy, who is 11/2 second favourite in the latest betting. McIlroy has taken the mantle from Woods as the superstar of the golf world and he will be bidding to make up for a quite horrendous final day at August last year. The Northern Irishman produced three scintillating rounds of golf to lead for three days, only to throw away a four-shot advantage with a final round 80. Victory at the US Open a few months later may have helped to ease the pain but McIlroy has unfinished business here.
It was Charl Schwartzel who took full advantage of McIlroy's Masters meltdown in 2011 as the South African went on to claim his first major title. Schwartzel produced a final round 66 to charge to victory by two shots from Australian pair Adam Scott (33/1), who closed with a couple of 67s, and Jason Day (35/1), with paddypower going 35/1 for Schwartzel to retain his title this week.
Phil Mickelson knows all about repeat wins at Augusta as 'Lefty' is a three-time Masters champion. He tied for 27th last year after winning in 2010 and he has a record at Augusta that only Woods, in this week's field, can beat. Mickelson has finished in the top-ten on 13 of his 19 Masters appearances and he is 11/1 to take glory this year.
World number one Luke Donald has picked up his form after a sticky start to 2012 and he is 18/1 to claim his first major tournament victory this week. Donald tied for fourth last year but that maiden major title continues to elude him, although he might just sneak under the radar with all the attention on Woods and McIlroy this week.
Hunter Mahan is very much on the radar after his victory at the Houston Open on Sunday, with the American having finished in the top-ten of the Masters for two of the past three years. Mahan is available at 30/1 with Paddy Power, who are paying out on the first six places at Augusta this week.
Latest 2012 US Masters Betting
9/2 Tiger Woods
11/2 Rory McIlroy
11/1 Phil Mickelson
16/1 Luke Donald
20/1 Lee Westwood
30/1 Hunter Mahan
33/1 Keegan Bradley
33/1 Justin Rose
35/1 Charl Schwartzel
35/1 Jason Day
50/1 Bubba Watson
50/1 Dustin Johnson
50/1 Nick Watney
55/1 Steve Stricker
55/1 Sergio Garcia
Odds supplied PaddyPower.com, who will refund losing bets if Tiger Woods win the 2012 US Masters.
Archive - Previous 5 Golf Articles
Houston Open Odds Back Steve Stricker in the Redstone betting
Ernie Els Could Offer Each Way Value
Sicilian Open Betting Matteo Manassero starts favourite at Verdura
In Form Italian Heads The Field For Latest European Tour Event
Trophee Hassan II Odds Robert Rock could provide value in the latest betting
Jaco Van Zyl Also Looks A Good Bet In Morocco
Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Tempting odds for Sergio Garcia to win at Bay Hill
Tiger Woods Favourite As He Bids For Seventh Win
Tavistock Cup Odds Team Albany favourites at Lake Nona Golf and Country club
Lake Nona Bid For A Fourth Tavistock Win In A Row
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers