- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Online Golf Betting
Betting on golf over the last number of years has grown significantly primarily due to the amount of live TV coverage it gets. Golf has become an every man sport and many people love to use various Golf Betting Offers on their fancy or favourite player.
There are a variety of betting markets on offer, from ante-post winner, to in-play betting, and there are few more exciting betting opportunities than match play golf tournaments.
Both the European and PGA Tours provide plenty of interest and there are always plenty of odds on offer with two tournaments a week taking place, and of course the highlights will be the Major tournaments that are the pinnacle of the season's calendar.
Race To Dubai
The Race To Dubai effectively replaced the European Order of Merit and it is a hugely competitive part of the golf year. The players are ranked in order of how much money they have earned from European Tour events during the season and it culminates with the Dubai World Championship. The top money earner wins the Harry Vardon Trophy, with Rory McIlroy taking the title in 2014 and 2015.
This Month's Race To Dubai Events:
|2nd June||Nordea Masters||Sweden||Betting Preview||Matthew Fitzpatrick|
|9th June||Lyoness Open||Austria||Betting Preview||Ashun Wu|
|16th June||US OPEN||USA||Betting Preview||Dustin Johnson|
|23rd June||BMW International Open||Germany||Betting Preview|
|30th June||Open de France||France|
Click on the tournament name to get the latest odds and information for that event.
The PGA Tour pits the very best golfers America has to offer against one another, and there is usually a PGA event taking place every week for punters to have a bet on. It has become a truly global affair nowadays as players from Europe, South Africa and Australia opt to test themselves against their American rivals.
This Month's PGA Tour Events:
|2nd June||The Memorial Tournament||Ohio||Betting Preview||William McGirt|
|9th June||St Jude Classic||Tennessee||Betting Preview||Daniel Berger|
|16th June||US OPEN||Oakmont||Betting Preview||Dustin Johnson|
|23rd June||Quicken Loans National||Maryland||Betting Preview|
|30th June||Barracuda Championship||Nevada|
|30th June||WGC Bridgestone Invitational||Ohio|
Click on the tournament to get the latest odds and information for that event.
The most prestigious events of the season are the four golf majors of the US Masters, the US Open, the British Open and the PGA Championship. Some of the great names in golf have claimed these titles in the past and the pressure of winning one of the majors cannot be underestimated as it can often define a player's career.
From a betting perspective, these season defining events are a tremendous opportunity as the elite compete on some of the best courses in the world, and we offer a dedicated mini-site for the British Open in July.
Major Dates and Current Champions:
|Event||Venue||Date||Holder / Winner|
|US Masters||Power Rankings||Augusta, Georgia||7 - 11 April||Jordan Spieth|
|US Open||Oakmont Country Club, Pennsylvania||16 - 19 June||Dustin Johnson|
|British Open||Royal Troon, Scotland||14 - 17 July||Zach Johnson|
|PGA Championship||Baltusrol, New Jersey||28 - 31 July||Jason Day|
Click on the event to get a more in depth look at the tournament and the latest odds.
The Ryder Cup is an unusual event in golf as it is a team format with America taking on Europe for the Ryder Cup trophy every two years. There are a variety of betting opportunities over the three days as the play alternates from eight foursome matches on the first day, to eight four ball matches on the second, and on to the final twelve singles matches that often decide where the trophy goes.
The next Ryder Cup will take in 2016 and you can get the latest information, odds and betting news by visiting our dedicated Ryder Cup Mini-Site.
Latest Golf News Articles
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers