- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Online Golf Betting
Betting on golf over the last number of years has grown significantly primarily due to the amount of live TV coverage it gets. Golf has become an every man sport and many people love to use various Golf Betting Offers on their fancy or favourite player.
There are a variety of betting markets on offer, from ante-post winner, to in-play betting, and there are few more exciting betting opportunities than match play golf tournaments.
Both the European and PGA Tours provide plenty of interest and there are always plenty of odds on offer with two tournaments a week taking place, and of course the highlights will be the Major tournaments that are the pinnacle of the season's calendar.
Race To Dubai
The Race To Dubai effectively replaced the European Order of Merit and it is a hugely competitive part of the golf year. The players are ranked in order of how much money they have earned from European Tour events during the season and it culminates with the Dubai World Championship. The top money earner wins the Harry Vardon Trophy, with Rory McIlroy taking the title in 2014 and 2015.
This Month's Race To Dubai Events:
|4th Feb||Dubai Desert Classic||Dubai||Betting Preview||Danny Willett|
|11th Feb||Tshwane Open||South Africa||Betting Preview|
|18th Feb||Malaysian Open||Malaysia|
|25th Feb||Perth International||Australia|
Click on the tournament name to get the latest odds and information for that event.
The PGA Tour pits the very best golfers America has to offer against one another, and there is usually a PGA event taking place every week for punters to have a bet on. It has become a truly global affair nowadays as players from Europe, South Africa and Australia opt to test themselves against their American rivals.
This Month's PGA Tour Events:
|4th Feb||Phoenix Open||Arizona||Betting Preview||Hideki Matsuyama|
|11th Feb||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||California||Betting Preview|
|18th Feb||Northern Trust Open||California|
|25th Feb||The Honda Classic||Florida|
Click on the tournament to get the latest odds and information for that event.
The most prestigious events of the season are the four golf majors of the US Masters, the US Open, the British Open and the PGA Championship. Some of the great names in golf have claimed these titles in the past and the pressure of winning one of the majors cannot be underestimated as it can often define a player's career.
From a betting perspective, these season defining events are a tremendous opportunity as the elite compete on some of the best courses in the world, and we offer a dedicated mini-site for the British Open in July.
Major Dates and Current Champions:
|Event||Venue||Date||Holder / Winner|
|US Masters||Power Rankings||Augusta, Georgia||7 - 11 April||Jordan Spieth|
|US Open||Oakmont Country Club, Pennsylvania||16 - 19 June||Jordan Spieth|
|British Open||Royal Troon, Scotland||14 - 17 July||Zach Johnson|
|PGA Championship||Baltusrol, New Jersey||28 - 31 July||Jason Day|
Click on the event to get a more in depth look at the tournament and the latest odds.
The Ryder Cup is an unusual event in golf as it is a team format with America taking on Europe for the Ryder Cup trophy every two years. There are a variety of betting opportunities over the three days as the play alternates from eight foursome matches on the first day, to eight four ball matches on the second, and on to the final twelve singles matches that often decide where the trophy goes.
The next Ryder Cup will take in 2016 and you can get the latest information, odds and betting news by visiting our dedicated Ryder Cup Mini-Site.
Latest Golf News Articles
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers