Home / Football / League Cup Betting
Capital One Cup Betting
The Capital One Cup, formerly known as the Carling Cup, is contested by all teams from the four professional English football leagues. The competition is a straight knockout, much like the FA Cup, but the semi-finals are played over two legs. The winners can qualify for the Europa League, if they haven't already qualified for the Champions League via their Premier League finishing position.
Teams from the Championship, League One and League Two contest the Carling Cup from the outset and those Premier League teams who are not playing in European competition enter the Capital One Cup at the second round. All teams then enter the competition at the third round stage. There are seven stages of the Capital One Cup, including the final that is played at Wembley in February.
Many teams tend to rest players for their Capital One Cup fixtures, to concentrate on their League matches, which makes betting on the Capital One Cup very tricky.
Live Match Betting
Odds will appear here when available...
2014/15 Capital One Cup Odds
2014/15 Capital One Cup Results
- Liverpool v Chelsea
- Tottenham v Sheffield United
Two legged semi-final ties to be played on 20 & 21 January and 27 & 28 January
- Derby 1 - 3 Chelsea
- Tottenham 4 - 0 Newcastle
- Bournemouth 1 - 3 Liverpool
- Sheffield Utd 1 - 0 Southampton
- Bournemouth 2 - 1 West Brom
- Fulham 2 - 5 Derby
- Liverpool 2 - 1 Swansea
- Man City 0 - 2 Newcastle
- MK Dons 1 - 2 Sheffield United
- Shrewsbury 1 - 2 Chelsea
- Stoke 2 - 3 Southampton
- Tottenham 2 - 0 Brighton
- Arsenal 1 - 2 Southampton
- Burton 0 - 3 Brighton
- Cardiff 0 - 3 Bournemouth
- Chelsea 2 - 1 Bolton
- Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle
- Derby 2 - 0 Reading
- Fulham 2 - 1 Doncaster
- Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Sheffield United
- Liverpool 2 - 2 Middlesbrough - Liverpool 14-13 on pens
- Man City 7 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday
- MK Dons 2 - 0 Bradford
- Shrewsbury 1 - 0 Norwich
- Sunderland 1 - 2 Stoke
- Swansea 3 - 0 Everton
- Tottenham 3 - 1 Nottingham Forest
- West Brom 3 - 2 Hull
- Aston Villa 0 - 1 Leyton Orient
- Birmingham 0 - 3 Sunderland
- Bournemouth 3 - 0 Northampton
- Bradford 2 - 1 Leeds
- Brentford 0 - 1 Fulham
- Burnley 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday
- Burton 1 - 0 QPR
- Crewe 2 - 3 Bolton
- Derby 1 - 0 Charlton
- Gillingham 0 - 1 Newcastle
- Huddersfield 0 - 2 Nottingham Forest
- Leicester 0 - 1 Shrewsbury
- Middlesbrough 3 - 1 Preston
- Millwall 0 - 2 Southampton
- MK Dons 4 - 0 Man Utd
- Norwich 3 - 1 Crawley
- Port Vale 2 - 3 Cardiff
- Scunthorpe 0 - 1 Reading
- Stoke 3 - 0 Portsmouth
- Swansea 1 - 0 Rotherham
- Swindon 2 - 4 Brighton
- Walsall 0 - 3 Crystal Palace
- Watford 1 - 2 Doncaster
- West Brom 1 - 1 Oxford - West Brom 7-6 on pens
- West Ham 1 - 1 Sheffield United - United 5-4 on pens
- Barnsley 0 - 2 Crewe
- Birmingham 3 - 1 Cambridge
- Blackburn 0 - 1 Scunthorpe
- Bolton 3 - 2 Bury
- Brighton 2 - 0 Cheltenham
- Bristol City 1 - 2 Oxford
- Burton 2 - 1 Wigan
- Carlisle 0 - 2 Derby
- Charlton 4 - 0 Colchester
- Chesterfield 3 - 5 Huddersfield
- Coventry 1 - 2 Cardiff
- Crawley 1 - 0 Ipswich
- Dag & Redbridge 6 - 6 Brentford - Brentford 4-2 on pens
- Exeter 0 - 2 Bournemouth
- Leeds 2 - 1 Accrington
- Luton 1 - 2 Swindon
- Millwall 1 - 0 Wycombe
- MK Dons 3 - 1 Wimbledon
- Morecambe 0 - 1 Bradford
- Odlhan 0 - 3 Middlesbrough
- Plymouth 3 - 3 Leyton Orient - Orient 6-5 on pens
- Port Vale 6 - 2 Hartlepool
- Portsmouth 1 - 0 Peterborough
- Reading 3 - 1 Newport
- Rochdale 0 - 2 Preston
- Rotherham 1 - 0 Fleetwood
- Sheffield United 2 - 1 Mansfield
- Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 0 Notts County
- Shrewsbury 1 - 0 Blackpool
- Southend 1 - 2 Walsall
- Stevenage 0 - 1 Watford
- Tranmere 0 - 1 Nottingham Forest
- Wolves 2 - 3 Northampton
- Yeovil 0 - 1 Doncaster
FA Cup Football Betting
The FA Cup is the premier English football cup competition and is one of the most historic competitions in world football. Many people enjoy betting on the underdogs during this competition, and many clubs have upset the odds in the past to cause a big cup upset.
The top Premier League clubs are short odds to win the FA Cup this season with Manchester United, Man City and Arsenal all well fancied, but it looks to be a hugely competitive betting market this season....
FA Cup Betting
Open for new customers only
Place an initial bet of £50 at Paddy Power and they will match this with a free bet to the same stake. Visit Paddy Power for full details.
Open Account - Free £50 Bet With Paddypower
£50 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code DIRECT50.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.
Open Account - Claim £50 Free With William Hill
Claim a signup bonus offer of £200 with Bet365.
- Bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - Claim a £200 signup offer at Bet365
Betfred are amazingly offering double odds on your first bet with them, up to a stake unit of £10. In addition to this you can also claim a £25 free bet.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- If your first bet wins, Betfred double the odds
- After this, once you have placed a bet of up to £25 they will provide you with a second free bet of £25
Open Account - Free £25 Bet With Betfred
Ladbrokes are one of the highest rated online bookmakers in the UK and are a superb choice for placing your bets. You can claim a free bet of up to £100 when opening a new account with Ladbrokes by clicking on one of the links on this site.
Bet £5 or more and Ladbrokes will match this with a free bet to the same stake unit.
Open Account - £100 Free Bet - Ladbrokes
Get free bets totalling £20 with bookmaker Sky Bet
- Place your first bet with a stake of just £5.
- Skybet will give you a £20 free bet!
- Skybet will also give you a £5 free bet every week!
Open Account - Get £20 in free bets with Sky Bet
BetVictor is offering £50 in free bets to all new clients.
- Place a £10 single bet and get a £10 free bet
- Place a £15 double and get a £15 free bet
- Place a £25 treble and get a £25 free bet
Open Account - Open Account - Free £50 Bets With BetVictor