- BET365 - Get a FREE in play bet up to £50 on Wales v Belgium
- BETFAIR - 16/1 Wales or 5/1 Belgium
- BETFAIR - 11/1 Gareth Bale to score anytime
- BETWAY - 6/1 Germany to beat Italy
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- BETWAY - 4/1 France to beat Iceland
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next England Manager - Latest Odds
- Live In-Play - Open De France
African Nations Cup
The bi-annual African Nations Cup will take place once again in 2017 after Ivory Coast beat Ghana on penalties in the 2015 edition. Nigeria won the tournament in 2013 courtesy of a 1-0 victory over Burkina Faso in the final. The 2012 tournament was won by surprise package Zambia as they stunned tournament favourites Ivory Coast in the final. The 2010 tournament was unfortunately shrouded in controversery after the Togo team bus was set upon by gunfire leading to the tragic death of three officials. Togo left the competition as a result. Egypt eventually won the tournament, defeating Ghana in the final.
The tournament has survived the test of time and has now been running since 1957 and has improved enormously due to the format having gone through several important changes down the years. The first tournament for instance comprised only of three teams, but these days Nations have to go through an intense qualifying period before making the finals, similar in fact to the European Championships.
The three most dominant teams in competition history have been Egypt, with seven wins, followed by Ghana and Cameroon with four wins apiece.
Africa Cup of Nations 2017 Odds
Odds will appear here...
African Nations Cup 2015
Equatorial Guinea (Q)
DR Congo (Q)
Ivory Coast (Q)
31st January - Congo 2 - 4 DR Congo
31st January - Tunisia 1 - 2 (AET) Equatorial Guinea
1st February - Ivory Coast 3 - 1 Algeria
1st February - Ghana 3 - 0 Guinea
4th February - DR Congo 1 - 3 Ivory Coast
4th February - Ghana 3 - 0 Equatorial Guinea
8th February - Ivory Coast 0 - 0 AET Ghana - Ivory Coast won 9-8 on pens
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers