- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
West Brom a value bet at even money for the visit of Fulham
The first live game on of the New Year takes place at the Hawthornes with West Brom v Fulham in the early kick-off on Tuesday. 7th play 14th and a win for the home side could see Steve Clarke's West Brom side go level with Spurs in joint fourth place for a couple of hours at least. The bookmakers' certainly fancy the home side, with Bet365 offering a rather attractive even money about the Baggies, who face an out of form Fulham side with just one win in their last twelve outings. Martin Jol's side can be backed at odds of 11/4 with the Stoke based firm whilst the draw is 5/2.
The New Year's Day visitors do have a good record against West Brom and Martin Jol's side haven't lost to the Baggies since October 2010. The pair drew both of theor fixtures last season, including a goalless draw here at the Hawthornes, but Fulham won 3-0 when the teams met at Craven Cottage earlier this season. Despite that result, Fulham have really been struggling of late and West Brom look a decent price at even money to inflict their seventh defeat in their last nine games, especially considering West Brom have won seven of their ten league games at home this season.
Goals have been a feature of games involving Fulham this season, with 80% of matches involving the Cottagers having over 2.5 goals in them. With that in mind, the 4/5 about their being three goals or more in the game also looks decent value in the betting with Bet365.
The West Brom players dominate the first goalscorer betting, with Shane Long and Romeu Lukaku both 11/2 favourites. Further down the betting, a midfielder with an eye for a goal in Zoltan Gera makes appeal to score first against his old side at 17/2.
West Brom have scored first in 70% of their games at the Hawthornes this season and coupled with Fulham conceding the first goal 70% of the time, the 8/13 about Steve Clarke's side opening the scoring looks a safe bet.
Dimitar Berbatov probably represents Fulham's biggest danger threat and the former Spurs and Man Utd striker is 7/1 to open the scoring on Tuesday. Despite Fulham's woes, they di still score plenty of goals, averaging over a goal a game on their travels and the Bulgarian can be backed at 2/1 to score anytime.
West Brom v Fulham Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Bromwich Albion and Fulham plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
West Brom v Fulham Tips
Tip #1: West Brom to win @ odds of evens with Bet 365.
Tip #2: Over 2.5 goals @ odds of 4/5 with Bet 365.
Tip #3: Zoltan Gera to score first @ odds of 17/2 with Bet 365.
West Brom v Fulham Odds
Evs West Brom
Correct Score Odds
7/1 WBA 1-0
17/2 WBA 2-0
15/2 WBA 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Fulham 1-0
20/1 Fulham 2-0
12/1 Fulham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Shane Long
11/2 Romelu Lukaku
6/1 Peter Odemwingie
6/1 Markus Rosenberg
13/2 Marc-Antoine Fortune
7/1 Dimitar Berbatov
17/2 Mladen Petric
17/2 Bryan Ruiz
17/2 Hugo Rodallega
17/2 Zoltan Gera
17/2 Chris Brunt
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, plus over 100 other markets on this match and all Premier League fixtures, including live betting in-running.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Southampton v Arsenal Odds Walcott all the rage in the goalscorer betting markets
Arsenal Odds On For The Win At St Marys
QPR v Liverpool Odds Back Luis Suarez to score the opener
Reds Favourites For The Win At Loftus Road
Back a draw in the betting for latest Everton v Chelsea league clash
Everton Are Unbeaten At Home In The League This Term
Arsenal v Newcastle Odds Magpies against the odds to record first away win
Back Mikel Arteta To Score
Sunderland v Tottenham Odds Back Spurs To Be Too Strong
Bale In Great Form Ahead Of Stadium Of Light Clash
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers