- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Southampton v Arsenal Odds: Walcott all the rage in the goalscorer betting markets
There is live Premier League action from the St Mary's Stadium on New Year's Day as Southampton take on Arsenal in the day's 5.30pm kick-off. These sides' two games on Saturday produced 16 of the top-flight's 35 goals as Saints held Stoke to an impressive 3-3 draw at the Britannia, while the Gunners hammered Newcastle 7-3.
The bookies clearly fancy goals will be on the menu once more here and it is hard to disagree as both sides play an attractive, yet far from secure, style of play. It is Arsenal who are 7/10 odds on favourites to take all three points with PaddyPower and Arsene Wenger's side are looking like genuine top-four challengers once more.
They have won their last four league games in a row after an enthralling win over Newcastle on Saturday. They were sensational to watch with the ball at their feet but they remain defensively suspect and far too brittle at the back, so it is no surprise to see both teams to score is 4/7 on this week.
Rickie Lambert could be the man to grab that Saints goal after he scored one and set up the other two in the draw with Stoke at the weekend. Tottenham's Jermain Defoe is the only Englishman to have scored more goals than Lambert in the top-flight this season and Lambert looks decent value to score Saints' first goal at 3/1 in the latest betting with paddypower.
Southampton's attacking threat is obvious as they managed to score three at the Britannia, where Stoke had only conceded four times all season previously. They have however lost all of their meetings with top-seven opposition this season, including a 6-1 shellacking at the Emirates against Arsenal earlier this term.
Theo Walcott was on the scoresheet against his old club that day and he has been proving his worth as a goalscorer to Arsenal all season. Walcott grabbed a hat-trick in the win over Newcastle on Saturday to take his tally to 14 for the season and he is likely to provide interest on Tuesday as he is 5/1 to score first, 13/2 to score two or more and 25/1 to score another hat-trick.
Goals are clearly expected as over 3.5 goals is as short as 6/4 for this Southampton v Arsenal clash currently, although we could be in for some late drama as Saints have conceded eight goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season, including a dramatic late equaliser against Stoke on Saturday. Arsenal on the other hand have scored 11 in the final 15 minutes of games and the last goal to be scored after the 76th minute on Tuesday can be backed at 10/11.
It is Arsenal who are ultimately favourites to land a fifth league win in a row and it is no surprise as Southampton, who are 4/1 to take all three points, have won just one of their last six and are right in the relegation mix. It could be an entertaining affair though and the correct score of 4-3 to Arsenal can be backed at a juicy 75/1.
Southampton v Arsenal Form
Check the season's statistics for both Southampton and Arsenal, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Southampton v Arsenal Tips
Tip #1: Rickie Lambert to score Southampton's first goal @ 3/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Theo Walcott to score two or more @ 13/2 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Last goal to be scored after the 76th minute @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Southampton v Arsenal Odds
Correct Score Odds
14/1 Southampton 1-0
25/1 Southampton 2-0
13/1 Southampton 2-1
13/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Arsenal 1-0
8/1 Arsenal 2-0
13/2 Arsenal 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Theo Walcott
5/1 Olivier Giroud
6/1 Lukas Podolski
13/2 Rickie Lambert
15/2 Santi Cazorla
9/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
9/1 Andrei Arshavin
10/1 Jay Rodriguez
10/1 Gaston Ramirez
12/1 Emmanuel Mayuka
12/1 Guly Do Prado
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
QPR v Liverpool Odds Back Luis Suarez to score the opener
Reds Favourites For The Win At Loftus Road
Back a draw in the betting for latest Everton v Chelsea league clash
Everton Are Unbeaten At Home In The League This Term
Arsenal v Newcastle Odds Magpies against the odds to record first away win
Back Mikel Arteta To Score
Sunderland v Tottenham Odds Back Spurs To Be Too Strong
Bale In Great Form Ahead Of Stadium Of Light Clash
Stoke v Liverpool Betting Tempting odds for a draw at the Britannia
Stoke Are Unbeaten In Their Last Eight Matches
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers