Liverpool v Maribor Odds: Magic Mo Salah Can Destroy The Slovenian Champions At Anfield
Wednesday 1st November 2017, 7.45pm - Liverpool v Maribor (Anfield)
The Champions League continues on its merry way this week, and all eyes will be on Anfield on Wednesday night as Liverpool host Maribor in a match that they need to win. The Reds went to Maribor a couple of weeks back to destroy the Slovenian champions 7-0, and the faithful at Anfield will be praying for a similar outcome on their own patch.
- Liverpool's 7-0 win away at Maribor two weeks ago was the joint highest biggest away win in Champions League group stage history
- Liverpool have conceded just one goal at home in the Premier League this season
|Wednesday 1st November - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Liverpool v Maribor|
|Tips||Mo Salah to score at least 2 goals Best Bet||@ 16 / 5|
Liverpool Massive Favourites For Three Points
Liverpool finally clicked into gear in the Champions League last time out against Maribor as they swept past them 7-0 in emphatic fashion, and the betting for this one suggests that we could be in for something similar on Wednesday night.
Liverpool have had an up and down time of late on all fronts but they did look good at the weekend in beating Huddersfield 3-0 and in truth they have a very good record at Anfield this season.
They are unbeaten at Anfield in all competitions this term and with that in mind, Betfred make the Reds 1/22 to win this game. Maribor have scored just one goal in three games so far in the Champions League and Ladbrokes make them an eye-watering 90/1 to cause a monumental upset.
Liverpool v Maribor Match Betting - Click To Bet
Mo Salah Continues to Be The Key Man For The Reds
We have all seen Liverpool resemble a Benny Hill comedy sketch in defence but they have remained impressive in attack, even without the likes of Sadio Mane and Adam Lallana available due to injury.
They key man for Jurgen Klopp this season has been Mo Salah, and he will be giving the Maribor defenders a sleepless nights ahead of this one. The former Roma man has been sensational since arriving back in the Premier League with eight goals to his name, and he was the chief tormentor of Maribor in that 7-0 win last time out.
Salah will be the outlet ball for Liverpool on Wednesday night and is sure to start and given the way he ripped the Maribor defence to shreds in Slovenia, and with that in mind, he is a great punt at 16/5 with Paddy Power to score two or more goals in the match.
Maribor really need to win this game if they are to have any chance of qualification but given the way the first match went against Liverpool, we are expecting them to be much more circumspect in defence.
They won't want to be on the wrong end of another thumping at the hands of Jurgen Klopp's men but it really is hard to see them making an impression at Anfield. For all of Liverpool's defensive woes, the Reds have conceded just one goal at home in the Premier League this season and a home win to nil is also a fair price ar around 3/10 with Paddy Power.
Expect a comfortable home win, but another 7-0 might be a big ask.
Liverpool v Maribor To Score 2 Or More Goals Betting - Click to Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Real Madrid Tipped To Beat Tottenham At Wembley
Tottenham V Real Madrid Betting Preview
Roma to down Chelsea in Champions League thriller
Roma V Chelsea Betting Preview
Another United Win To Nil Is The Bet Against Benfica
Manchester United V Benfica Betting Preview
Defences To Come Out On Top When Burnley Host Newcastle On Monday Night
Burnley V Newcastle Betting Preview
Recent Head To Head Trends Point To Both Teams To Score During Leicester v Everton
Leicester V Everton Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers