- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Moyes Odds Slashed for Next Permanent Manager of Aston Villa Job
Despite being on the receiving end of a 0-1 defeat at the hands of Aston Villa on Sunday, David Moyes, manager of Everton has moved rapidly into joint favouritism to take over as the new Villa boss from the recently resigned, Martin O’Neill.. Skybet make him 7/4 to take over while Ladbrokes have him at 2/1 alongside Sven Goran Eriksson.
It would amount to a remarkable turn of events if Moyes indeed made the move to the midlands, he certainly fits the profile sought for next boss by chairman, Randy Lerner and he most definitely has the credentials after 8 very successful years at Goodison Park.
Temporary caretaker boss, Kevin MacDonald would understandably be a little aggrieved of missing out, particularly as his side got the better of Everton at the weekend in their Premier League fixture, a result which put Villa into the top four, with two wins in three games. Their one blemish came of course in the bizarre 0-6 reverse against Newcastle the week before. MacDonald has also overseen Villa’s departure from European football this season, after they were beaten on aggregate by Rapid Vienna in the Europa League.
Lerner has stated quite openly that the man he needs to take over from O’Neill, would be one with Premier League management experience, which effectively rules out MacDonald as well as one time favourite, Bob Bradley, the coach for the Unites States national team. The list of potential candidates therefore is becoming ever shorter, but if Moyes was to open up talks with Villa, he would find his current employers extremely loathe to let him go.
It is a well known fact that Moyes has managed the Everton club on a ‘shoestring’ for years now, but has always managed to have them finish in the top six or seven of the Premier League, a record that some have suggested would put him in line for the Manchester United job, should Sir Alex Ferguson ever stand down. He is also somewhat miffed with the Everton board for the lack of investment in players; Moyes believes he needs to keep his team in a challenging position. As it stands currently neither Everton nor Villa seem capable of challenging for the top spot in the Premier League but both are realistic candidates to finish in the top four. Indeed ladbrokes go 12/1 on both teams to finish in the top four, but those odds for one side will lengthen once Moyes has finally decided where his future lies.
Next Permanent Aston Villa Manager Odds
2/1 David Moyes
2/1 Sven Goran Eriksson
4/1 Kevin MacDonald
6/1 Mark Hughes
9/1 Gerard Houllier
12/1 Gareth Southgate
12/1 Bob Bradley
14/1 Jurgen Klinsmann
14/1 Martin Jol
16/1 Alan Curbishley
Odds Kindly provided by Ladbrokes Online Bookmakers.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Bolton v Birmingham Odds Elmander Favourite to Score Opener at the Reebok
Cracking Premier League Game In Prospect Live On Sky Sports
Aston Villa v Everton Odds Back Cahill and Agbonlahor to be Amongst Scorers
Close Game Expected In Important Premier League Clash At Villa Park
Chelsea v Stoke Odds Drogba Can Lead Another Blues Goal Bonanza
Pulis Likely To Start Premier League Campaign With Three Defeats From Three
Europa League Odds Man City and Liverpool top two in betting following group stage draw
English Clubs Face Italian Opposition In Shape Of Juventus And Napoli
Manchester United v West Ham Odds Rooney Can Strike a Hammer Blow
Red Devils Should Claim Three Easy Premier League Points
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers