- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Swansea Tipped To Add To Boro's Woes In Relegation Six Pointer
A proverbial relegation 'six-pointer' takes centre stage on Sky Sports on Sunday lunchtime as Swansea welcome Middlesbrough to the Liberty Stadium and we fancy the hosts are the value for a crucial Premier League win in South Wales...
- Swansea's record at home v teams that started this weekend 13th or lower - Won 4, Drawn 1, Lost 1
- Middlesbrough have failed to score in 6 of their past 7 away games in all competitions
- Sunderland haven't won in 13 away league games since they beat Sunderland on 21st August
|Sunday 2nd April - 1.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Swansea v Middlesbrough|
|Tips||Swansea to win Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
Middlesbrough's last victory actually came against Swansea on 17th December but they have gone eleven games and three-and-a-half months without success in the top-flight since then and it is difficult to make a case for them on Sunday.
In contrast, Swansea have kicked on since losing to Boro as Paul Clement has overseen quite a turnaround in form, with the Welsh side winning five of their ten league games since the turn of the year.
Back-to-back league defeats at Hull and Bournemouth have cranked up the pressure as far as the relegation battle is concerned and Swansea are now just five points ahead of Boro, who have a game in hand.
However, Swansea have won their last three home games in a row, scoring at least two goals in each, and we are going to back the hosts for victory at evens (Paddy Power).
Lack Of Goals
It is difficult to see Boro having any answer to two goals from the opposition as the Teesiders have scored just 20 goals all season, including a paltry eight in fourteen away matches. Boro have actually failed to score in their last four on the road, going 383 minutes without an away goal, and Swansea are 11/5 to win to nil (Bet Victor), albeit the Swans have only kept one clean sheet in the past fourteen league outings.
Llorente To Strike Again
Middlesbrough fans will be clinging to the hope that the sacking of Aitor Karanka before the 3-1 loss at Manchester United can ignite a late push for survival, with Steve Agnew set to take charge of the team again this weekend.
Agnew has his work cut out though and what he would give to have a striker of Fernando Lllorente's quality in his ranks. The Swansea striker has scored five goals under Paul Clement and he is 19/5 to score first (Bet Victor), albeit it is worth noting that he has only opened the scoring in two games this season, so a punt on him to score at anytime (6/4 with PaddyPower.com) might be the better option.
Anytime Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Villa Ipswich and Port Vale Backed To Host Goals in the BTTS Treble
Goals Galore Outside The Premier League
Back Leicester Newcastle and Bolton in the Bankers Bet
Treble Pays 3/1
Bank On Goals When Southampton And Bournemouth Clash On Saturday Evening
Southampton V Bournemouth Betting Preview
Milan and Lazio Headline Latest Juicy Serie A Treble Bet
Chievo Can Brush Aside Crotone
Guingamp to outclass Nancy and star in our Ligue 1 best bets
Wins For Lille And Nantes Complete 17/2 Treble
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers