- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Arsenal And Man City To Serve Up A Feast Of Goals On Super Sunday
We are banking on goals galore when Arsenal and Manchester City meet in the second of two live Premier League games on Super Sunday as brilliant attacks are likely to overwhelm flaky defences at The Emirates...
- Arsenal have won 1 of 8 meetings with top-seven teams this season - Drawn 2, Lost 5
- Manchester City haven't won at The Emirates since 2013 - Drawn 2, Lost 1
- City are yet to keep a clean sheet in 9 meetings with top-seven sides this term
|Sunday 2nd April - 4.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Arsenal v Man City|
|Tips||Over 3.5 goals Best Bet||@ 2 / 1|
In reality, these two sides are battling it out for a place in the top-four as Chelsea are romping away into the distance at the top of the table, with City set to start the day seven points ahead of Arsenal, who have a game in hand on this weekend's opponents.
The Gunners have dropped out of the top-four with a dreadful run of four defeats from five games following their 3-1 loss at West Bromwich Albion last time out and it is difficult to make a case for them on Sunday as they have lost five of eight meetings with top-seven teams this season.
Arsenal are 2/1 for the win and 5/2 to draw, while City are 13/10 favourites (Bet 365) as they bid to extend a seven-match unbeaten run in the league.
*Odds correct as of 23rd Feb, 12:18. Odds are subject to change.
Pep Guardiola's City have won their past three away league games in a row and there has generally been plenty of goals in their matches on the road, with 71% of their away fixtures going over 2.5 goals and 43% going over 3.5 goals.
Six of the past seven Arsenal v Man City meetings have produced at least three goals and three of those have yielded at least four goals.
The trend can continue this weekend as Arsenal have scored in eighteen league games in a row but they have kept just four clean sheets in that time, with 70% of their league outings going over 2.5 goals and 48% going over 3.5 during this campaign.
Over 2.5 goals can be backed at 4/5 (Betway) but it is over 3.5 which stands out for us at an industry best price 2/1 with Betway and it is a bet that has paid out in five of Arsenal's past seven league games.
With the promise of goals, it is worth checking out the goalscorer markets and Sergio Aguero is 4/1 favourite to score first after notching four in his last nine appearances against the Gunners.
Arsenal's Olivier Giroud is 11/2 to score first after scoring four in three starts against City, although it is doubtful whether he will start on Sunday, while Theo Walcott also has four in three against the Citizens and he is 8/1 to score first (Sky Bet) in what promises to be a goal-fest in North London.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea Tipped To Add To Boros Woes In Relegation Six Pointer
Swansea V Middlesbrough Betting Preview
Villa Ipswich and Port Vale Backed To Host Goals in the BTTS Treble
Goals Galore Outside The Premier League
Back Leicester Newcastle and Bolton in the Bankers Bet
Treble Pays 3/1
Bank On Goals When Southampton And Bournemouth Clash On Saturday Evening
Southampton V Bournemouth Betting Preview
Milan and Lazio Headline Latest Juicy Serie A Treble Bet
Chievo Can Brush Aside Crotone
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers