- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
QPR v Norwich Odds: Rangers tipped to grab a valuable win at Loftus Road
Saturday lunchtime's live kick-off in the Premier League comes from Loftus Road as relegation-threatened QPR bid to boost their survival chances against a struggling Norwich. Both teams go into the match off the back of creditable draws in mid-week as QPR held title challengers Man City 0-0 at home, while the Canaries drew 1-1 with top-four hopefuls Tottenham on Wednesday.
Those were bonus results for both of these sides and it's fixtures like Saturday's that they will see as key to their survival hopes. It is basement club Rangers who are 10/11 favourites to take a valuable three points, while Norwich are priced 3/1 as they look to end a dismal run of recent form, with the draw coming in at 12/5 with Coral bookmakers.
QPR currently prop up the rest of the table with 16 points to their name but there is no doubt that Rangers are improving under Harry Redknapp as his influx of new signings bid to pull the club clear of relegation danger. Loic Remy could prove to be an astute signing after he scored on his debut against West Ham and the Frenchman is 11/2 favourite to score first in the latest betting with Coral.
It is defensively that Rangers have been most-improved since their 3-0 defeat to Liverpool on Boxing Day though as they have conceded just six goals in seven matches, losing only one of those fixtures in the process. That sole defeat came in the 4-2 loss to MK Dons in the FA Cup last weekend as a second-string side never got going. A full-strength QPR is a different matter though and they can be backed at 5/2 to win to nil, while they are 7/4 to keep a clean sheet against a Norwich team who have failed to score in three of their last four outings.
This weekend's match promises to be a tense affair and goals could be at a premium, with Coral going 10/11 for under 2.5 goals. That could be worth a look as Norwich are in the midst of a terrible run of form. They have lost six of their last nine, including an embarrassing loss to Luton last weekend, and they are winless in their last seven in the Premier League.
The Canaries find themselves in 14th place, seven points clear of relegation, ahead of this QPR v Norwich clash and they are looking nervously over their shoulders. They have won just two of 13 away games this season and it doesn't bode well that they have conceded at least one goal in all but one of their away games in the league this term.
QPR will look to take full advantage as they search for a first win in six at Loftus Road. Redknapp's side have tended to be slow starters this season as they are yet to be ahead at half-time in matches at Loftus Road, while they have scored 75% of their goals at home in the second half of matches. With that in mind it could be worth a look at the double result of a half-time draw and full-time QPR win at 9/2 this weekend.
QPR v Norwich Form
Check the season's statistics for both QPR and Norwich, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
QPR v Norwich Tips
Tip #1: Double result of a half-time draw and full-time QPR win @ 9/2 with Coral.
Tip #2: QPR to keep a clean sheet @ 7/4 with Coral.
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals @ 10/11 with Coral.
QPR v Norwich Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 QPR 1-0
9/1 QPR 2-0
8/1 QPR 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Norwich 1-0
22/1 Norwich 2-0
12/1 Norwich 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Loic Remy
6/1 Bobby Zamora
7/1 Adel Taarabt
7/1 Grant Holt
7/1 Jamie Mackie
7/1 Jay Bothroyd
7/1 Harry Kane
8/1 Steve Morison
8/1 Simeon Jackson
8/1 No Goalscorer
8/1 Robert Snodgrass
8/1 Shaun Wright-Phillips
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Newcastle v Chelsea is part of weekends both teams to score accumulator
Fulham V Man United Could Also Produce Goals Galore
Leicester v Wolves Odds The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Back In Form Woods To Score Against Struggling Wolves
Real Madrid v Barcelona Odds Messi and Ronaldo dominate the goalscorer betting markets
Barca Favourites For A Win At The Bernabeu
Reading v Chelsea Odds In form Royals aiming to upset odds at the Madejski Stadium
Reading Have Won Four Games In A Row
Fulham v West Ham Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at Craven Cottage
Carlton Cole Has Scored 5 In 5 Starts Against The Cottagers
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers