- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Newcastle v Chelsea is part of weekend's both teams to score accumulator
There are some interesting fixtures coming up in England's top-four leagues this weekend and we've picked out four matches that could produce goals galore. We've studied the form and stats ahead of the action and a four-fold 'both teams to score' accumulator on the games below offers odds of just under 13/2, with a £10 bet returning a healthy £74.79 with Bet 365.
Newcastle v Chelsea - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365
The first pick of the weekend's action comes from the Premier League as Newcastle welcome Chelsea to St James' Park. The Magpies earned a creditable 2-1 win at Aston Villa to ease their relegation concerns in mid-week and their French invasion during the transfer window should ensure that they can keep on producing goals. Their last six games have produced 26 goals in total but they remain defensively suspect.
Chelsea will look to take full advantage as they look to maintain their decent away record in the Premier League. The Blues have only failed to score in one away game in the top-flight this term and their away fixtures are averaging 3 goals per game. They are also struggling defensively though after they threw away a 2-0 lead at Reading on Wednesday and this looks to be a fixture that fits the 'goals galore' bill perfectly.
Newcastle at home: On average scoring 1.17 and conceding 1.33 goals
Chelsea away: On average scoring 1.92 goals and conceding 1.08 goal
Fulham v Man United - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365
We remain in the Premier League for our next pick as Fulham come up against Manchester United in the live Saturday evening fixture once more. The Cottagers lost 4-1 against the Reds at Old Trafford in the FA Cup last Saturday and this weekend's match at Craven Cottage could be another high-scoring encounter. Robin van Persie is on fire and will fancy his chances against this Fulham defence, although United remain defensively suspect, particularly with David de Gea in goal.
United are averaging 3.58 goals per game on their travels, while 66.7% of their away games have gone over 2.5 goals. Fulham's home matches have been equally entertaining as 75% have gone over 2.5 goals and they are now averaging 3.08 goals per game at home. They have only failed to score once at the Cottage in the league this term and they can nick a goal at least against the Reds.
Fulham at home: On average scoring 1.75 and conceding 1.33 goals
Manchester United away: On average scoring 2.25 goals and conceding 1.33 goals
Watford v Bolton - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/13 with B365
We drop down a division to the Championship for our next pick as free-scoring Watford take on Bolton at Vicarage Road. The Bees lost 2-0 at Bristol City in mid-week but it is rare that Gianfranco Zola's team goes two matches without scoring, particularly on home soil. 69% of their home games have involved over 2.5 goals and they can enhance their play-off hopes with a high scoring win on Saturday.
Bolton have conceded at least one goal in 93% of their away league matches this season and their form has picked up in recent weeks. They can contribute plenty to an entertaining fixture, particularly as their away games are producing an average of 3.21 goals per game.
Watford at home: On average scoring 1.71 and conceding 1.07 goals
Bolton away: On average scoring 1.36 goals and conceding 1.86 goals
Stevenage v Leyton Orient - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365.
Our fourth and final pick comes from League One on Saturday as Stevenage take on Leyton Orient and both teams to score is 4/6 on with Bet365.com. It is hardly a match to get the pulses racing in terms of what it means to their respective league positions as Stevenage sit in 14th and Orient are 15th currently. The home side have lost four of their last five though and they will be keen to revive their form against Orient.
Leyton Orient have only lost one of their last five and they can offer a great deal to a fixture that has the potential to produce a few goals. Stevenage have conceded at least one goal in 92% of home matches this term, although they remain weak defensively as they have conceded at least one goal in 92% of games at Broadhall Way.
Stevenage at home: On average scoring 1.31 and conceding 1.85 goals
Leyton Orient away: On average scoring 1.14 goals and conceding 1.50 goals
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leicester v Wolves Odds The Foxes gunning for fifth consecutive win
Back In Form Woods To Score Against Struggling Wolves
Real Madrid v Barcelona Odds Messi and Ronaldo dominate the goalscorer betting markets
Barca Favourites For A Win At The Bernabeu
Reading v Chelsea Odds In form Royals aiming to upset odds at the Madejski Stadium
Reading Have Won Four Games In A Row
Fulham v West Ham Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at Craven Cottage
Carlton Cole Has Scored 5 In 5 Starts Against The Cottagers
Norwich v Tottenham Betting Spurs odds on for the win at Carrow Road
Gareth Bale Can Continue Fine Scoring Form At Norwich
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers